• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Mafia/Werewolf |OT| A forum game of secrets and treachery - sign up to play!

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah y'all need to recruit.

Look, NeoGAF, let me tell it to you like this.

You were going to lie about something on GAF anyway

Might as well do it to play a game, which you supposedly like

I laughed.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
New players on last season's waiting list.
1. [ ?] GreatCharleston
2. [ ?] Mista Koo
3. [ ?] TheGoddamn
4. [ ?] Kayma
5. [ ?] Future Foundation
6. [ ?] Hypoallergenic Chloe
7. [ ?] The Wizard
8. [m] roytheone
9. [ ?] Hagi
10. [ ?] sassy robot
11. [ ?] Rest
12. [ ?] Mashin Haters
13. [ ?] Lunch_Box_
14. [ ?] Sawneeks
15. [ ?] Flame_AC[/I]

New players
1. [ f ] Droplet
2. [m] Mike_Hawk689
3. [m] Burbeting
4. [m] Rats Off To Ya
5. [m] Arkos
6. [m] CornBurrito
7. [m] ANuclearError
8. [m] A Human Becoming
9. [m] Neuromancer
10. [m] OrangeYouGlad
11. [m] cooljeanius
12. [m] Lone_Prodigy
13. [m] Capitan
14. [m] Septimus Prime
15. [m] Never Forever
16. [m] Sorian
17. [m] kgtrep
18. [m] cabbeh

Established players from last season's waiting list.
1. [m] El Topo

Established players by date of their last death, furthest to soonest.
1. [ f ] swamped
2. [m] Tucah
3. [m] Lord of Castamere
4. [m] Seath
5. [m] Coppanuva
6. [m] Terrabyte20xx
7. [m] Blargonaut
8. [m] Barrylocke
9. [m] Quantumbro
10. [m] SalvaPot
11. [ ?] Makai
12. [m] Hobohodo
13. [m] OceanicAir
14. [m] Mazre
15. [m] Kalor
16. [m] Zubz
17. [m] kingkitty
18. [m] Zippedpinhead
19. [m] Haly
20. [m] ultron87
21. [m] franconp
22. [m] EzekelRAGE
23. [m] CzarTim
24. [m] Timeaisis
25. [m] AbsolutBro
26. [m] squidyj
27. [m] nin1000
28. [m] RetroMG
29. [ f ] YesNOnoNOYes
30. [m] MattAttack
31. [m] Razmos
32. [ –] Darryl
33. [m] Palmer_v1

Total (inc. unconfirmed): 67
Total (conf. only): 53

Where we're at so far.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
As LoC said, don't advertise the themes too much. We're still random assigning, so people may not necessarily get their preferred theme. Also, I don't really want us to thread-shit too much or we'll just be a nuisance.

If all of the unconfirmed respond, we have enough players to start, which is great because as this will be open a while longer we may even get to run a 4th game. If none do, then we're 13 short. Either way, if you're new and reading this and want to play, please let us know! :3

Ourobolus

Banned
As LoC said, don't advertise the themes too much. We're still random assigning, so people may not necessarily get their preferred theme. Also, I don't really want us to thread-shit too much or we'll just be a nuisance.

If all of the unconfirmed respond, we have enough players to start, which is great because as this will be open a while longer we may even get to run a 4th game. If none do, then we're 13 short. Either way, if you're new and reading this and want to play, please let us know! :3

I posted in the Archer thread, and made sure to caveat that there were two other games running that players may be assigned to.

ehhh good point. There's no guarantee people from either community will get into either of our games.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I advertised in the DOTA thread because I feel we need more Darryl-esque players.

Darryl

Banned
I can't tell who is lying on this one. Crab and Ouro both have some good points. I'm leaning towards Ouro, but I think I'm gonna wait till the end of the day to make my decision.

RetroMG

I used to be. But stopped before House of Wolves came out.

I THOUGHT your name looked familiar.

I haven't been playing since shortly after HoW came out, and since they just announced that virtually every exotic is getting nerfed, I'm way less interested in the Taken King. I'll probably still play it, but... ehh.

Are you trying to outsource Hippie's job?

I've been making GIFs all morning.

Ourobolus

Banned
I THOUGHT your name looked familiar.

I haven't been playing since shortly after HoW came out, and since they just announced that virtually every exotic is getting nerfed, I'm way less interested in the Taken King. I'll probably still play it, but... ehh.

The raids were the only things keeping me going. After I got all the exotics I wanted I just passed. The Taken King might be enough to bring me back with new subclasses, but...eh. We'll see.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
How is Tuach below Swamped? Your list is very confusing. Tuach died before Exmachina even.

Oh, I was messing with the [f] to make sure it was the same size as the [m] so it is easy to follow - [ f ] takes up the same size as [m], you see. I copy pasted swamped temporarily next to someone else so I could compare, then forgot to move back. That should be the only error.

EDIT: fixed now.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'm in but is being Darryl-esque a good or a bad thing

you're hot out the fucking gate sherlock

You tell me.
Oh, I was messing with the [f] to make sure it was the same size as the [m] so it is easy to follow - [ f ] takes up the same size as [m], you see. I copy pasted swamped temporarily next to someone else so I could compare, then forgot to move back. That should be the only error.

EDIT: fixed now.
Throw them into
Code:
 brackets. It makes everything
[CODE]MONO
SPACE

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Yes, but then they're in code brackets which disturbs my sensibilities. We're not code, we're people!

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
oh, and I'm on the player list too. hadn't put myself on yet :3

Palmer_v1

The Board Game thread is my second most posted/lurked thread, but others are better known there if anyone wants to make a comment.

Yes, but then they're in code brackets which disturbs my sensibilities. We're not code, we're people!

Are you sure? Maybe I'm just the most sophisticated Turing test you've ever seen. Maybe I'm Skynet!

i dare them to

Y6BJdNg.gif

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
This is me signing up. This gender pronoun thing seems a little over involved to me, but if we must give a preference I am male.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Can I sign up? I'm a he

Currently reading through the first game, looks fun!

I'm in! Pronouns are female.

Also thanks for the message Crab! Totally missed seeing this thread. o:

This is me signing up.

Done, done and done.

We now have 57 confirmed of 61 needed at a minimum, so then next 4 sign-ups are guaranteed a game. People signing-up after that will probably still get a game but I can't outright guarantee it.

Palmer_v1

Done, done and done.

We now have 57 confirmed of 61 needed at a minimum, so then next 4 sign-ups are guaranteed a game. People signing-up after that will probably still get a game but I can't outright guarantee it.

Won't new sign ups still get a spot preferentially over we vets that haven't died yet?

Karkador

Banned
This is me signing up. This gender pronoun thing sees a little over involved to me, but if we must give a preference I am male.

You have two options

You're either gonna make a lot of friends and have a good time on GAF for the next two months

or you're going to complain about item 3 on the sign-up sheet

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Won't new sign ups still get a spot preferentially over we vets that haven't died yet?

That's a very good point, so they are indeed still guaranteed. In fact, the most likely person not to get to play is you, on account of being at the bottom of the priority list.

Palmer_v1

That's a very good point, so they are indeed still guaranteed. In fact, the most likely person not to get to play is you, on account of being at the bottom of the priority list.

Oh, I'm aware! Just trying to maintain the integrity of the process, to my own detriment.

I'm a team-player! Even if my team is just me and Raindoc.

Top Bottom