• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Mafia/Werewolf |OT| A forum game of secrets and treachery - sign up to play!

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date
Are you sure they're not 1000 year old dragons or something?

1409303534122.jpg

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Don't worry Rest, I'm on team #DontUnderstandRule3

Two reasons. First, it saves pointless posts in the actual game threads. Second, some people can find it pretty frustrating or hurtful when people assume their gender and get it wrong. It's easy for people who identify as male because particularly on the internet, people assume you are male, so that's fine; but it gets tiresome for e.g. female GAF to constantly have to explain "she, please" in every other community they participate in.

You only have to do it once as I'll just carry over preferences between seasons, so it seems a pretty harmless way to make the community a little more friendly.

Droplet

I feel like having the gender pronouns is just a nice thing to have in a situation where we're constantly going to be talking about each other. In a normal thread we're more likely to be discussing something that isn't ourselves, so it's less likely we'll need to know how we should address each other.

On Day 1 I'm going to target the player with the longest post on the first page of the game, and then plunge them into the darkest hadal abyss of destroyed credibility of all time

Flame_AC

I've played probably 30 to 50 games of Mafia on another site, so I'd love to play a GAF one! I'd prefer to be referred to as a male. Look forward to hopefully playing with y'all!

squidyj

I've played probably 30 to 50 games of Mafia on another site, so I'd love to play a GAF one! I'd prefer to be referred to as a male. Look forward to hopefully playing with y'all!

here's another one for the n1 kills :p

DO IT TO JULIA! NOT ME

Darryl

Banned
you should be instead as you were one of the last ones.
going to miss you mate :(

That's fine. I'll pop champagne in the dead thread and scrutinize EVERYTHING you do so hard they'll never let you in for your own protection.

i miss u

Top Bottom