• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Members In One Sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuu

I'm really enjoying the amount of people split between either agreeing, confused, or making a joke about how it's partially true. :lol

AVclub

I resent your generalization about me (even though you haven't made one). It takes way more than one sentence to describe me!

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
:lol I just noticed a few people have gotten tagged thanks to this thread, awesome

Rapstah

missbreedsiddx said:
:lol I just noticed a few people have gotten tagged thanks to this thread, awesome
I'd say it's likelier you accidentally wrote those guys' tags instead considering how many people are on your list. :lol

Billen

Banned
missbreedsiddx said:
Figured it might deserve it's own thread.
I posted this in the How do you think people on Gaf perceive you? thread.
I tried to get everybody who posted in there, so if you aren't on here, that is why.

How I perceive the posters on gaf...

*Insanity*

Yes I made that all up in my twisted mind, and yes I have too much time on my hands :lol .

There must be a medical name for what you did there :D

DemiMatt

DemiMatt : He do love those hoes

Wow missbreedsiddx, this list is amazing! I am honoured that id be among it! Haha

This list is great! My contributions (only 2)

missbreedsiddx - [EX?]Titty Bar Bouncer

and my personal fav

Vigilant Walrus - "This is terrorist law!"
keroro.jpg

WillyFive

missbreedsiddx said:
Willy105 : Feels he should be lauded for teaching unintelligent feces to copulate with mothers.

Huh? That's just based on the tag.

Man, people here don't really know much from each other. :lol They just use the tags.

But great for the guys that got tags here, if they were good.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hawkian : Once snorted a line of salt

Wait what?

I'm flattered to be even mentioned by name. If you want I'll snort a line of salt just for you... it'd be my first time though.

missbreedsiddx said:
cooljeanius : Will stop the world to dance with you, but only for the electric slide
As I mentioned in the other thread, I don't know the electric slide, but I still like the description. :D

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
missbreedsiddx said:
Monroeski :Puts the pussy on a pedestal, but only for it’s artistic merit

I wasn't on the list last time I saw it. :lol

Now if only I knew what I did to merit it, or if it was just random...

Machine

I'm not sure if I should be relieved or disappointed that I'm not part of this. Aw fuck it, I'm just apathetic.

Wads

Banned
Awesome people ate getting tags from this! :lol Funny list... Still can't believe you spent all that time on it!

Nizz

Opus Angelorum said:
Is this an off-topic thing? I don't understand how you all know each other so well.
Yeah, OT seems like a tight knit group of people. I see it in certain movie threads, the "post new pics now" thread, etc

Chinner

Banned
sooperkool said:
Nah, I've been here forever and almost no one knows me.
depends what threads you hang around in. most of the uk gaffers will know me, but seeing as the majority of gaf is full of fat americans my rep is still quite low.

don't take internet seriously mang.

MetalAlien

Banned
Chinner said:
depends what threads you hang around in. most of the uk gaffers will know me, but seeing as the majority of gaf is full of fat americans my rep is still quite low.

don't take internet seriously mang.

Funny when I describe GAF I say it's mostly people from overseas. The bitter angry overseas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom