• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf... Pick my next game from the list below.

ChaosXVI

Wow...I knew GAF was insanely in love with Bayonetta 2, but I wasn't expecting the vote to be this unanimous.

Bayonetta 2. Do it.

MCC or Far Cry 4.
B2 will probably cost 20$ in a month or so,and Unity has too many technical issues.

HAHA, you don't know much about Nintendo games when it comes to pricing, do you?

If anything, Far Cry will be the cheapest most quickly, along with Unity. No idea about MCC though.

Navid

Would say Bayonetta 2 or Far Cry 4 depending on what you are looking for I guess...

If you already have a open world game (and potential FPS) in GTA5 though, then maybe Bayonetta 2 would provide more of a fresh experience to compliment it.

Adaren

HAHA, you don't know much about Nintendo games when it comes to pricing, do you?

If anything, Far Cry will be the cheapest most quickly, along with Unity. No idea about MCC though.

Even ignoring the Nintendo pricing factor, Nintendo knows that the WiiU is going to pick-up a lot of fresh sales with Smash 4 and 2015. With its high review scores and dedicated fans, a lot of these new WiiU owners will be suggested to get Bayonetta 2 and experience its glory. Bayonetta 2 will probably be a slow burner.

No doubt that Far Cry and Unity (especially Unity, imo) will drop in price long before it.

Mesoian

e5NFFzQ.gif

Ironically, this scene is probably Bayo 2's second biggest fuck up because it is the one time where Bayonetta actually looks sexually appetizing.

Nakho

Even ignoring the Nintendo pricing factor, Nintendo knows that the WiiU is going to pick-up a lot of fresh sales with Smash 4 and 2015. With its high review scores and dedicated fans, a lot of these new WiiU owners will be suggested to get Bayonetta 2 and experience its glory. Bayonetta 2 will probably be a slow burner.

No doubt that Far Cry and Unity (especially Unity, imo) will drop in price long before it.

I don't know, Other M dropped really quick (ok, it was a shitty game unlike Bayonetta... but they were both bombas all the same)

system11

Bayonetta 2.

Unity doesn't deserve your money. Far Cry is from the same company. MCC has network problems. Bayonetta 2 is a game you can buy and play, and it works, and doesn't try to dip into your pocket again.

MCC, the campaigns are great! The MP is a work in progress, its broken. But damn, running the campaigns with my friend is tons of fun. We're almost done with Halo 3, Halo 3 had amazing battles. I forgot how great it was.

Top Bottom