• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Secret Santa 2007 - Virtual Console Edition

Firestorm

Just got Donkey Kong Country 3 from my Secret Santa =) Will be sending my gift to Tiny Tim as soon as he adds me and gets back home.

kswiston

Just got back from the holidays and gifted my Tiny Tim. Hopefully he likes the games I picked for him. tried to give him a little extra to make up for being late.

looking forward to seeing what I get from my secret santa. Does Wii message you when you receive a gift or do you have to look in the shopping channel?

Valtox

kswiston said:
Just got back from the holidays and gifted my Tiny Tim. Hopefully he likes the games I picked for him. tried to give him a little extra to make up for being late.

looking forward to seeing what I get from my secret santa. Does Wii message you when you receive a gift or do you have to look in the shopping channel?
glowing blue light and a message telling you received a game.

eznark

Banned
Just got home from the folks for Christmas. Baseball Stars 2!

Awesome selection, only problem is it doesn't play properly on my TV. It does that thing where it only shows up on the top half. I thought this issue was fixed??

Top Bottom