• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Steamgifts Group Invite Thread

gabbo

My first giveaway: Bioshock 2.

signature.png

Edit: Thanks to LSauchelli for help with the image.

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for to Birbo for putting this up.
:)

Ran rp

Steamgifts keeps telling me to make my profile public to sync even though it already is. :/ Never had this problem before.

Daellon

Neo Member
Giving away some sega collections. I have a couple more to post, but being a new steamgifts member, I have reached my open gift limit. Will post more tomorrow when these are done.

Good luck!

abolat

Neo Member
Here you go guys. EFIGS+PL game key (haven't heard of any problems with activations but if you have or know let me know right away)

Doomboy

Neo Member
Looks like Steamgifts is down? I just get a message saying 'Database query failed.' when I try to access the website, and none of the embedded giveaways in this thread are displaying either.

oipic

Looks like Steamgifts is down? I just get a message saying 'Database query failed.' when I try to access the website, and none of the embedded giveaways in this thread are displaying either.

Yep - according to this post in the S.Gifts Steam group, the site is likely to be down for 'a few days'.

oipic

When it's back up expect EA games everywhere.

I think the SteamGifts server very cleverly keeled over pre-emptively - the site would be a mess and practically unusable at the moment anyway, buckling under the sheer weight of EA's big-hearted, good-natured positive-PR bundle thing.

(I sincerely applaud the charity aspect, don't get me wrong)

Benedict

This group need more games...

For the winners, please respond to my email as quick as possible. Will reroll if it takes several days without reply.

DenisQc

so I have this 30+ keys to give, unsure if I already claimed them (got them in humble bundles), most of them should work though

quote me to get the link to a google doc with the keys.
if you take it or enter it in steam and see it taken, please write it next to the key :)

happy gaming gaffers :)

column "taken" is editable, the others not :) ( do not want some one taking all and deleting keys :) )

yoshizzle

so I have this 30+ keys to give, unsure if I already claimed them (got them in humble bundles), most of them should work though

if you take it or enter it in steam and see it taken, please write it next to the key :)

column "taken" is editable, the others not :) ( do not want some one taking all and deleting keys :) )
Very cool of you. Thanks for the giveaway! :)

DenisQc

just giving away :)
editing the doc as it goes

i spent lots of time on GAF, does not post much, so if i can contribute :)
as as i spent less time gaming, if someone can enjoy these games, I'll be happy :)

I took the Osmos/World of goo... Bundle. Big Thanks!

AsylumX

Great giveaway! Thanks...

Top Bottom