• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafia 3 [Mafia] | Welcome to Lynchwood Acres

Sorian

Banned
Sorian: AHA! A shitpost, I vote you!
Vere: I wasn't being serious.....
Sorian: .......away I shall go!

Just funny to me. Though apparently I can't read, so I could be entirely wrong about this.

I miss the days I could post at a 24/7 pace. Non sense like this didn't even get off the ground.

Sorian

Banned
Is it too much to hope that Bronx and Edge are just playing to their own stereotype and Bronx is being touchy at serious attention and Edge felt the need to start bussing a teammate at the first opportunity?

acohrs

64094861.jpg

CCS old mucker, we didn't get our unofficial mason chat again...

Blarg, sing this man a song.

*rummages pockets*

uhh... I've got some speed metal:

dododdoddmoddmdodmodomdodomdmodmodmomdomomomdmdodmmmmmmm

ATTENTION RESIDENTS: DUE TO A SCHEDULING CONFLICT WITH THE NRA, SHUFFLEBOARD HAS BEEN RELOCATED TO THE THIRD FLOOR WOMEN'S RESTROOM

do dom do dom dodom

ATTENTION RESIDENTS: WE REGRET TO INFORM YOU THAT THE MAGIC SHOW BY RODNEY THE MAGNIFICENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED DUE TO RODNEY CONTRACTING AVIAN FLU. PLEASE PRAY FOR RODNEY, WHO HAS JUST
TURNED
SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIX

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
PUT THOSE FUCKING HIGHLIGHT TAGS BACK ON, YOU CHICKEN
I DON'T GIVE A SHIT

LOOK AT THOSE WRINKLES ON YOUR FACE
s7Xzopq.png

YOU'D THINK THEY'D BE DEEPER AFTER ALL THAT SHOUTING
I CAN BARELY SEE THEM DESPITE HOW WIDE IT'S BRACED
YOU MUST BE DOING SOMETHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT
I DON'T GIVE A SHIT
I DON'T GIVE A
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

ACROSS THE FIELDS OF SPACE AND TIME
HORSE-RIDER PUTS THE FUCKING HIGHLIGHT TAGS BACK ON
CAVALRY PURSUING FALLS BEHIND
BECAUSE THEIR STEEDS ARE ALL CHICKEN

DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT

SORCERER SUCCUMBING TO PLAGUE
MIND ON MYSTERY IN TRYING TO CURE IT
CANCELS APPOINTMENTS IN HOPING TO STAVE
IT OFF, NOT KNOWING THAT IT'S CHICKEN

DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT

RIDER SUCCEEDS AND SORCERER HEALS
A BUFFET IS HAD THAT DAY
AND WHEN THEY HEAD INTO THE CHAMBER TO RELIEVE
THEMSELVES, GUNS ARE FLUSHED
INTO
THE
TOILET

*Splinter

Why would you not want to summon Blarg?
Blarg is a distraction more often than not until he has something useful to contribute. We just came from a game where he spent the entirety of D1 role-playing as an answering machine message.

Not saying we should ignore him when he posts but dragging him out early is asking for pure shitposts.

Sorian

Banned
Blarg is a distraction more often than not until he has something useful to contribute. We just came from a game where he spent the entirety of D1 role-playing as an answering machine message.

Not saying we should ignore him when he posts but dragging him out early is asking for pure shitposts.

I'm resigning myself early to the fact that it's best to just deal with it. He arrived at the answer like a week and a half before I did and he usually does. I'd rather figure out if he is scum or not more than anyone else in the game.

*Splinter

Is it too much to hope that Bronx and Edge are just playing to their own stereotype and Bronx is being touchy at serious attention and Edge felt the need to start bussing a teammate at the first opportunity?
I'm more than willing to test either of these theories.

I remember that

good times

Sorian

Banned
Blarg your presence causes much confusion and fear in the others. Sorian has never quaked in his booties harder. What did you do to him as a child?

Please, I've mastered the art of allowing the river of Blarg to sweep me down stream. Then I cut it in two when needed.

acohrs

OK time for super, fun, happy productivity time.

Vote: Fat4All

You haven't joined in the shitposting and that surprises me, do you not want to have fun again with me??

franconp

So must of the posts overnight were fairly fluffy, which at least spares me having to catch up with too much.

Fran, if you had to come up with a couple of early gut town reads, who would they be?

It's been less than 12 hours, a third of the player list haven't posted and another third just shitposted and you want reads? There's no way I can have reads now. I didn't even made a spreadsheet yet.

Sorian

Banned
what if....
what if.
what if we cut it in two before we got swept downstream at all?

Because when Blarg is town, we waste our time with a mislynch that denies us a player that makes shit gambits and great reads. I'll take the reads if everyone can just get other the gambits at this point.

acohrs

It's been less than 12 hours, a third of the player list haven't posted and another third just shitposted and you want reads? There's no way I can have reads now. I didn't even made a spreadsheet yet.

Surprised that you don't have a template on standby

CCS

Banned

I've got reads :p

Acohrs, Bronx as town.

Sorian

Banned
My reads were spot on last game :p

Acohrs is slightly less jumpy when he's not scum, and Bronx just feels like town i.e. relaxed but not too relaxed.

Bronx is (probably purposely) acting the exact same as his last showing and he was scum there.

acohrs

Bronx is (probably purposely) acting the exact same as his last showing and he was scum there.

Nah bronx was very quiet in zelfamafia, very little shitposting, just wanted to stay under the radar the whole time and that worked well for him. I would estimate he's posted more already in D1 here than he did in the whole D1 there

Sorian

Banned
Nah bronx was very quiet in zelfamafia, very little shitposting, just wanted to stay under the radar the whole time and that worked well for him. I would estimate he's posted more already in D1 here than he did in the whole D1 there

Considering his last game wasn't Zelda, this doesn't really apply to what I said.

franconp

Bronx wasn't scum in Zelda.

I don't think I have played against scum Bronx but I played against town Bronx in Overwatch and Zelda and he used to be quieter and less aggressive. He use to play very safe.

acohrs

Bronx wasn't scum in Zelda.

I don't think I have played against scum Bronx but I played against town Bronx in Overwatch and Zelda and he used to be quieter and less aggressive. He use to play very safe.

He was SK, which is like being scum, probably harder since you're by yourself. My point though is that when I've played with Bronx, him being quiet is usually a bad sign. Even shitposting is a good sign for him.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Back in my day, we used to have REAL mafia... we didn't have any of this fancy GAFIA stuff!

Back in my day, we used to have REAL mafia... we didn't have any of this fancy GAFIA stuff!

whole new target audience, old man. GAFia is what's happening now, it's what's HOT. Gotta get with the times, see

You know, I always thought we should do another classic mobster [Mafia], but this time I'd be in it! And you of course. The both of us, yeah?

We'd be like Bonnie & Clyde

Blargonaut & Crab: A major motion picture game; spotlights, champagne, all that jazz

SHOW ME THE MONEY

SHOW ME THE MONEY

SHOW ME THE MONEY

acohrs

whole new target audience, old man. GAFia is what's happening now, it's what's HOT. Gotta get with the times, see

You know, I always thought we should do another classic mobster [Mafia], but this time I'd be in it! And you of course. The both of us, yeah?

We'd be like Bonnie & Clyde

Blargonaut & Crab: A major motion picture game; spotlights, champagne, all that jazz

SHOW ME THE MONEY

SHOW ME THE MONEY

SHOW ME THE MONEY

Here you go

images

Top Bottom