• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
i1SBmKGyHiONs.png

ibeIRuzrgPfCJn.gif

Greetings Neogaf
Forum of video games, sons of Evilore
Lay back, and feast as this thread guides you through new and exciting pop eras

What is GAFPOP?

GAFPOP is the reverse of PopGaf, see PopGaf put Pop into Gaf and now GAFPOP is putting back the Gaf culture into Pop. And how is this accomplished? Its already been happening through the usage of the Antonio Banderas gif, the gray/white guy with the mustache lapping, some bearded guy nodding, and a cowboy laughing as the camera shoots to the sky. Feel free to use these gifs here because Gaf comes first. We sort of like to say if we can belong together in this thread and make love then maybe our dream of these two things, neogaf and pop culture belonging together, maybe that could come true. In its simplest way GAFPOP is a return to form

oh yeah we also try to improve the English language: http://stan-wars.com/stan_dictionary.html

Missing words: Arte/shARTE​

iTPCTJARsLy6l.png

ALBUMS:

ib0wocJ5G50bYh.png
i1TiLu2QFOaeT.png
ibuCPjslh24AG.png
iZ77nxzhxiqKU.png

VIDEOS:

ibuTxLEVqRCwuq.png

ibwDhacXACNKZe.png

The star system was first introduced as a way to reward a member for producing discussion inducing post either by reviews or long essays about why their fave is the IT. As OTs have passed these posts no longer hold any impact so to reward members now and continue to nourish this thread with memorable post you better bring in the kiis, the lipton, and the skills to serve your fave. The star system has been revised and is now it the hands of the community, every week ya'll will nominate a member that has given you the most life in this thread during that week. The member with the most nomination will receive either a Gazing Ball or a gold star. Gazing Ball means you brought this thread to life with your artistic interpretations and/or tea essays dealing with Pop music. A gold star means you clocked, shaded, and/or dragged killing us in the process (being messy outside this thread does not count).
Week 1 =
i8Xyg94F42ntp.gif
ibjozdJPZ4HSH9.png

Week 2 =
i9g3zpXnQUxFT.gif
icqta93ufon3R.png

Interact With Us:

Join our Last.fm group to keep track of what this community is listening to now, ask Nemesis for your request to be accepted.

Here you can join us in watching YouTube videos while chatting with your favorite PopGaffers!​

Gifs
7log8Tt.png

Hosted on minus.com, here you will find a library of all the non-tumblr quality gifs that you will ever need to truly express yourself within this community.

Tweet Tweet
ibunZlKO56H7Jf.png

Follow and keep in touch with your favorite PopGaffers on Twitter in all their uncensored glory
what is tweeted on twitter stays on twitter

Tumbles
ibwGhsbcEclxfT.png

Follow popgaf's own tumblr and give promo to your own Lana Del Ray. Run and maintained by our own Aguila
popgaf.tumblr.com

i4x53a8tEybkY.png

iNLozMBHKkOnY.png
Coming soon....

Sponsored By:

iTbjaVyJ298cz.gif
innM3Dl3Oh3de.gif
ibscjep4Xj0Gk7.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
iNLozMBHKkOnY.png

iqU4HzKABspaI.png

ARTPOP
Bangerz
BEYONCE
Days Are Gone
Halcyon Days
Matangi
Modern Vampires
Night Time, My Time
Paramore
Prism
Pure Heroine
The 20/20 E Vol. 1
The Electric Lady
Wrapped In Red
Yeezus​

i9MmM2PFJBSHv.png

Applause
Black Skinhead
Clarity
Do What U Want
Falling
Hold On, We're Going Home
Mirrors
Q.U.E.E.N.
Royals
Stay
Story of My Life
Timber
Work Bitch
You're Not The One
Young and Beautiful​

ibpFy3148o9OCJ.gif

Applause
Best Song Ever
Bring the Noize
Dance Apocalyptic
Pour It Up
Q.U.E.E.N
Roar
Rock n Roll
Tropico
Unconditionally
We Cant Stop
Work Bitch
Wrecking Ball
XO
Yung Rapunxel​

You did not just drag my ass in the fucking OT.

FUCK Katy Perry and may all who evangelize her stank bitch Asian appropriating, gay suicide causing, Dr. Luke cum guzzling Top 40 swill of a music catalogue be cast into the fiery pits of anal warts hell. Amen. 🙏

Trigger

FUCK Katy Perry and may all who evangelize her stank bitch Asian appropriating, gay suicide causing, Dr. Luke cum guzzling Top 40 swill of a music catalogue be cast into the fiery pits of anal warts hell. Amen. 🙏

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Dddddddd

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
If we're calling dibs on the characters in the Mario Party pic, can I be the hot dog van in the background?

My Katy drag in the last OT seems so tame. I have so much to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom