• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

moulels

You did not just drag my ass in the fucking OT.

FUCK Katy Perry and may all who evangelize her stank bitch Asian appropriating, gay suicide causing, Dr. Luke cum guzzling Top 40 swill of a music catalogue be cast into the fiery pits of anal warts hell. Amen. 🙏

ku-xlarge.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
We gon' light some candles tonight, Very Special
We gon' do whatever you like, Very Special
Got some Henny chillin' on ice, Very Special
Hope you make the rest of my life, Very Special

ibg6xzBiwSrXqQ.gif

Icicle

Thanks for the free promo, Marius. Bless.

I, too, miss the days of #IcicleEssays. #JusticeforPhono
and Arte
because Janet vs. Madonna was never finished, unlike the latter's career.

Satch

Banned
Thanks for the free promo, Marius. Bless.

I, too, miss the days of #IcicleEssays. #JusticeforPhono
and Arte
because Janet vs. Madonna was never finished, unlike the latter's career.
how come you dont post much anymore?

is it because phono got banned?

Styles

You did not just drag my ass in the fucking OT.

FUCK Katy Perry and may all who evangelize her stank bitch Asian appropriating, gay suicide causing, Dr. Luke cum guzzling Top 40 swill of a music catalogue be cast into the fiery pits of anal warts hell. Amen. 🙏

You try so hard to deny Mother Perrysa, but Marius_ exposeD you. Move on, fellow KatyKat.

iGkVIPaoSPdD.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Ch...

:'(
Say you'll forget me…
Say you'll erase me from your mind.
Right from the day of our doomed beauty
I saw my future in your eyes.
Save the words you rehearsed,
We both know I won't be fine…
You know that fate don't take my bribes
And I only want what's never mine.

So you break the door,
You break my heart,
You ruin me again…
And the passing trucks
And loaded guns
Never could fix anything…

*cries harder*

Vazra

I wish Natalia Kills was as dedicated to her character as others with a similar name.
You want her to kill people? Or kill careers? Brandy killed people and Erykah Badu killed careers so those bases are covered.

Say you'll forget me…
Say you'll erase me from your mind.
Right from the day of our doomed beauty
I saw my future in your eyes.
Save the words you rehearsed,
We both know I won't be fine…
You know that fate don't take my bribes
And I only want what's never mine.

So you break the door,
You break my heart,
You ruin me again…
And the passing trucks
And loaded guns
Never could fix anything…

*cries harder*

IT WASN'T OVER

IT STILL ISN'T OVER

Stefan™;91341223 said:
You try so hard to deny Mother Perrysa, but Marius_ exposeD you. Move on, fellow KatyKat.
Listen bitch, just because your fave makes equally problematic gay bashing, slut shaming aryan anthems doesn't mean you have to defend her fellow pop [i g n o r a m u s]. That's how awful things like the third reich and the country music industry start.

Satch

Banned
Listen bitch, just because your fave makes equally problematic gay bashing, slut shaming aryan anthems doesn't mean you have to defend her fellow pop [i g n o r a m u s]. That's how awful things like the third reich and the country music industry start.

youre being mean tonight

you must be drinking
il8ZGMzTmxlFu.gif

Icicle

how come you dont post much anymore?

is it because phono got banned?

Hah, in part, I suppose. I just got tired of spending so much time writing long posts only to have them be paid absolute dust or be responded to with a perfunctory "kii" or "nnnn" if I was scalping someone. At least Phono engaged with what I had to say and kept me on my toes.

It's better this way; I'm so much more productive now! Beyonce could learn a thing or two from me.

Edit: Preemptive #JusticeforCrumpet.

Hah, in part, I suppose. I just got tired of spending so much time writing long posts only to have them be paid absolute dust or be responded to with a perfunctory "kii" or "nnnn" if I was scalping someone. At least Phono engaged with what I had to say and kept me on my toes.

It's better this way; I'm so much more productive now! Beyonce could learn a thing or two from me.

ht0fKf2.png

Vazra

Kii

royalan

Is this the OT where Devolution becomes a full-fledged PopGaffer?

Give in, sis.

iRo8Jfg0WHXha.gif

Also, I just noticed our name has been reversed in the OP title. ;____;

Vazra

I hope Christina remembered to wear tampons at the AMA.

God knows that dress was flaw free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom