• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know exactly how BN leaked, and trust me, it wasn't Gaga >_>

Aura was leaked by Gaga though, she gave it to Emma to leak because Troy wouldn't let her release it as a promo single.

wait is that story about that guy wanting nudes to give out the leak or something actually true?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Lol you fickle hoes... suddenly a video's coming up and everyone's perched, though 80% of you will be back on your "Gaga's over" bandwagon by Sunday regardless of how good it is.

G.U.Y probably won't smash. It'll probably hit top 20 then meander off, leaving Gaga to maybe release Act II sometime in the summer or after the first leg of ArtRave finishes up. Or never. No idea what her schedule is or if she even cares to have one. I'll just keep listening to ARTPOP until new music comes around.

I'm not perched for it. My hate for Gaga remains consistent :3

cory64

LAP is probably my fourth or fifth least favorite album of hers, which means that it still puts some other girls' albums to shame.

halfway-decent vocals.
That certainly explains a lot.

ibflBzF86gaWby.gif

;)

Touchdown

Banned

Majmun

I just hope it's won't be anorther 20 minute musicvideo.

I'd rather have her shoot multiple video's (each ~4min) instead of one long-ass pretentious video that people only watch once and forget about it one minute later.

I just hope it's won't be anorther 20 minute musicvideo.

I'd rather have her shoot multiple video's (each ~4min) instead of one long-ass pretentious video that people only watch once and forget about it one minute later.

How is having a long video pretentious? If it's entertaining...

royalan

Just not a fan of long musicvideo's. Just play the song and get to the point.

I agree.

Most concepts just aren't compelling enough to make a long-form video worth it. I prefer videos that are short, sweet, and leave a lasting video to associate with the song.

I'd rather have 3:30 minutes of Gaga slaying every shot than 7+ minutes of more pretentious, meaningless, pointless, excrement-coated bull that the world has long since tired of.

Yado

I agree.

Most concepts just aren't compelling enough to make a long-form video worth it. I prefer videos that are short, sweet, and leave a lasting video to associate with the song.

I'd rather have 3:30 minutes of Gaga slaying every shot than 7+ minutes of more pretentious, meaningless, pointless, excrement-coated bull that the world has long since tired of.

Just watched this interview and it sounds like the video has nothing to do with the song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom