• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Center CX TV series picked up by... Kotaku?!

Phatcorns

How does he keep replaying the same levels over and over? I've never played Ninja Gaiden before, but is it not like most NES games where if you run out of lives you have to start over from the beginning? Or is he actually using an emulator?

bh7812

Banned
Dambrosi said:
Someone will just rip it and post it up on Youtube/Dailymotion/torrents/whatever. Don't fret.

Or, at least, they will when Viddler decides to get their shit together and start working right.

I'm leary to say this but I'm in the process of ripping it now, and plan to do so with the other 11 episodes for this season. If it won't get me in trouble for saying it I'd be willing to convert it to a common video format and try to upload them somewhere if people would like :) I know how important it is to have a collection of these things so if it doesn't get me busted with the mods and people would like that I can do that if anyone wants :)

Phatcorns said:
How does he keep replaying the same levels over and over? I've never played Ninja Gaiden before, but is it not like most NES games where if you run out of lives you have to start over from the beginning? Or is he actually using an emulator?

The game has unlimited continues.

Tain

Ninja Ryukenden. I'm happy to see more of the show, but I'd like the extra segments, and the fact that this episode is from the middle of season 4 makes me worried that Kotaku will just prioritize games that all of us westerners played as a kid.

rpmurphy

Lol Arino never heard of the game before. Me too, until DoA and the Xbox Ninja Gaiden. Jaleco's Jajamaru and Irem's Yanchamaru were the more familiar ones for me at the time on that platform.

Edit: I see, new thread over there.

bh7812 said:
I'm leary to say this but I'm in the process of ripping it now, and plan to do so with the other 11 episodes for this season. If it won't get me in trouble for saying it I'd be willing to convert it to a common video format and try to upload them somewhere if people would like :) I know how important it is to have a collection of these things so if it doesn't get me busted with the mods and people would like that I can do that if anyone wants :)
I would like to get my hands on your or any other rips that are made.

Top Bottom