• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Grumps (aka Egoraptor plays some games)

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
i think they should focus on 2 player games, or something faster than pokemon and legend of mana

Pokemon had some of the funniest scenes in internet history!

ZIGZAGOON ATTACK!

EH!

EEH!

Reknoc

i think they should focus on 2 player games, or something faster than pokemon and legend of mana

I'm enjoying the Pokemon one a lot. Not massively fond of the Secret of Mana one, though that may because I don't like the game.

Would like to see more co-op games though, Zombies ate my Neighbours is a serious must.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I'm enjoying the Pokemon one a lot. Not massively fond of the Secret of Mana one, though that may because I don't like the game.

Would like to see more co-op games though, Zombies ate my Neighbours is a serious must.

Wait until coop begins in SoM, it could be _very_ fun :)

I really want to see Bonanza Bros myself, that's got some pretty fun co-op.
Can't say i'm a big fan of SoM either.

KarmaCow

Yea I don't really like the Pokemon episodes. They don't have to talk about the game all the time but they're barely paying attention.

VariantX

They should just stop already with Pokemon and go back to playing Kirby and LttP. There's been 10 episodes and they still haven't gotten past the beginning of the game. They could have done damn near every part of kirby super star in the amount of time they've walked in a circle in the woods in Pokemon.

jett

D-Member
They should just stop already with Pokemon and go back to playing Kirby and LttP. There's been 10 episodes and they still haven't gotten past the beginning of the game. They could have done damn near every part of kirby super star in the amount of time they've walked in a circle in the woods in Pokemon.

yep, screw pokeymaynes.

Man Conker's Bad Fur Day or Banjo Kazooie would be great LPs....

Mainly because Rare pretty much defined my N64 time with their titles, and it seems Egoraptor and JonTron are fond of the games as well.

Drago

Man Conker's Bad Fur Day or Banjo Kazooie would be great LPs....

Mainly because Rare pretty much defined my N64 time with their titles, and it seems Egoraptor and JonTron are fond of the games as well.

I think Conker is very likely for an LP, as I dont think Ego ever played it and I vaguely remember them saying they should play it in an older episode of LTTP... not sure though. I think they mentioned Banjo-Kazooie as well

Owl

Neo Member
I love Game Grumps. It's nice to listen to and I personally think there are some pretty hilarious moments. I love Egoraptor's stuff, as well as JonTron's. The only drawback is I haven't seen anything new from just JonTron or Egoraptor. Also, although I like Pokemon, I really don't want to watch someone play it.

Noi

So... two more episodes just to beat Wily? I can't see them beating him as casually as they are while discussing some unrelated topic and not focusing on what's arguably the hardest Wily form in the series, more so if they use up E-Tanks just to get to him.

ZeroGravity

So... two more episodes just to beat Wily? I can't see them beating him as casually as they are while discussing some unrelated topic and not focusing on what's arguably the hardest Wily form in the series, more so if they use up E-Tanks just to get to him.
He's really not that hard if you have a few e-tanks, which they shouldn't really need to use up on the robot masters since they're so easy. The real problem is that I don't think they realize that you can bounce the Wild Coil up high to hit Wily when he's out of reach, which makes the final battle go much smoother.

Top Bottom