• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT PART 2| Season 6 - [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vashetti

Banned
I wonder when we'll see the first (teaser?) trailer.

What with this being the penultimate season, and by its nature so close to the endgame, I imagine it's a nightmare putting a trailer together that doesn't spoil everything.

sangreal

What with this being the penultimate season, and by its nature so close to the endgame, I imagine it's a nightmare putting a trailer together that doesn't spoil everything.

season 6 trailer spoiled a ton, I don't think they care

Liam Cunningham/Davos said in an interview that S7 will probably start sometime in July. So I don't think we'll see one until at least April.

I'm really jonesing for some GoTs. I'm gonna be in a show hole when its over.

I bought the TT game almost a year ago but been holding off playing it so I can save it for down time, might start soon since the show is delayed. I also considered saving it until the show is over.

Wonder if they'll do a spin-off/prequel. I think they will.

- Making Game of Thrones: Get a Look at Exclusive Photos From Season 7

i2PQvBZ.jpg
More via the link.

Chris R

I hope they both make it to the end alive and end up happy together, gallivanting across the country side as hedge knights. Just seem like a perfect pair.

HBO taps four writers to develop and pitch Game of Thrones spinoffs.

Scripts will be presented by Max Borenstein (Godzilla, Kong: Skull Island), Brian Helgeland (42, Legend), Carly Wray (Mad Men, The Leftovers), and Jane Goldman (Kingsman: The Golden Circle, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children).

Wray and Goldman will work with A Song of Ice and Fire author George R.R. Martin to develop their projects, which probably sounds like bad news if you’re still waiting impatiently for the sixth book of that series.

Vashetti

Banned
First three Season 7 episode titles and descriptions
Episode #61:
”Dragonstone"

Debut: SUNDAY, JULY 16 (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET/PT)

Jon (Kit Harington) organizes the defense of the North. Cersei (Lena Headey) tries to even the odds. Daenerys (Emilia Clarke) comes home.

Written for television by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss; directed by Jeremy Podeswa.

Episode #62:
”Stormborn"

Debut: SUNDAY, JULY 23 (9:00-10:00 p.m.)

Daenerys (Emilia Clarke) receives an unexpected visitor. Jon (Kit Harington) faces a revolt. Tyrion (Peter Dinklage) plans the conquest of Westeros.

Written for television by Bryan Cogman; directed by Mark Mylod.

Episode #63:
”The Queen's Justice"

Debut: SUNDAY, JULY 30 (9:00-10:00 p.m.)

Daenerys (Emilia Clarke) holds court. Cersei (Lena Headey) returns a gift. Jaime (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) learns from his mistakes.

Written for television by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss; directed by Mark Mylod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom