• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT PART 2| Season 6 - [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
If it changes to anything it should change to the Lannister Lion since Cersei is now the Queen.

Ogni-XR21

If it changes to anything it should change to the Lannister Lion since Cersei is now the Queen.

Each actor has the symbol of the house their character belongs to next to their name. So Lena Headey already has the lion symbol by her name.

They meant that Kit now could have a new symbol since it is now known that he is a Targaryen.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Each actor has the symbol of the house their character belongs to next to their name. So Lena Headey already has the lion symbol by her name.

They meant that Kit now could have a new symbol since it is now known that he is a Targaryen.
Oh, I thought they were talking about switching out the Stag in the KL part of the opening.

Karl2177

The show has only shown that he's Lyanna's kid, not that Rhaegar is his father, even if that HBO image says so.

I wonder how much of a hero can Theon become in his path of redemption. If Jaime can ultimately become a person people root for, I see no reason why Thean can't as well.

I wonder how much of a hero can Theon become in his path of redemption. If Jaime can ultimately become a person people root for, I see no reason why Thean can't as well.

Everyone has been rooting for Theon from the get go while simultaneously hating him for what he did. Like Cersei, she's horrible, but you can't help but love her.

Everyone has been rooting for Theon from the get go while simultaneously hating him for what he did. Like Cersei, she's horrible, but you can't help but love her.
Cersei is far worse than Theon. Are people rooting for her? I mean, she is a great actress and great to have on the show, but her character is despicable.

Black_Sun

Cersei is far worse than Theon. Are people rooting for her? I mean, she is a great actress and great to have on the show, but her character is despicable.

I can sort of see why. D & D love Cersei just like they love Tyrion and loved Tywin so we get a lot of scenes where get to act.

Sande

No. Just no.

I'm rooting for Theon but Cersei can burn in hell.

That smug smile and sip of wine almost makes me angrier than anything Joffrey ever did. She didn't outsmart anyone, she became a terrorist.

No. Just no.

I'm rooting for Theon but Cersei can burn in hell.

That smug smile and sip of wine almost makes me angrier than anything Joffrey ever did. She didn't outsmart anyone, she became a terrorist.
This is what I was thinking.
I was just wondering what heights could Theon achieve after being dragged through the mud for so long. Some sort of redemption must be on the way. Saving Sansa was only the start. Maybe Yara dies and he ends up being Lord of the Iron Islands, unwillingly of course, since he doesn't appear to want that anymore.

As for Sam. I hope he becomes a big player of next season. Everything is set up for that to be the case.

I'm on season 3. Pretry great so far. Jaime Lannister is a fucking hero.

By the way, he's probably the most handsome man I've seen. Mancrushing hard.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I'm on season 3. Pretry great so far. Jaime Lannister is a fucking hero.

By the way, he's probably the most handsome man I've seen. Mancrushing hard.

You should stay away from here until you're done with Season 6. Spoilers are not hidden.

But yeah, Jaime's actor is pretty handome looking. :p

Black_Sun

I mean Theon did have two kids murdered to cover up how inept he was.

He's a broken, pitiable person but he's not a good person.

Same with Jaime. He's definitely not a good person either but he's not pure evil.

Still a rapist and an attempted child murderer though.

Black_Sun

This is what I was thinking.
I was just wondering what heights could Theon achieve after being dragged through the mud for so long. Some sort of redemption must be on the way. Saving Sansa was only the start. Maybe Yara dies and he ends up being Lord of the Iron Islands, unwillingly of course, since he doesn't appear to want that anymore.

As for Sam. I hope he becomes a big player of next season. Everything is set up for that to be the case.

No way to make himself an heir and he's also a complete wimp. It doesn't help that the ironborn saw him go weak in the knees once Euron started initimidating him.

Hell, Theon couldn't even stop his own small group of ironborn from disrespecting him.

6LUGFW6.jpg

Are there any special covers for GoT Season 6 Blu-rays like before? The Blu-rays are releasing November 15. Didnt expect them to be release this soon, compare to the previous release in spring.

No idea, but it's going to be impossible avoiding spoilers. The whole damn plot, not just bits and pieces. So yeah, we're all going to get spoiled on one thing or another.

Fucks sake. You know the worse thing is I am always spoiled thanks to steam. Some funny guy always loves to change his name and ruins it for me.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
I just played with a guy named CerseiKillsDaenerysEp10 but I don't know what that means. Do you?

(i'm jk)
Seriously, if real spoilers like that get thrown into unexpected locations I'm gonna be pissed.

Also, Ep10 wouldn't make sense since the season won't have that many episodes.

eloestmn

For the most part, I only read stuff about this show here. Thankfully the Mods do a great job of keeping things in check and removing any spoilers by the time I get to the thread. So big ups to them and heres to a spoiler free time between now and the start and finish of next season.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Afraid to even read this thread for the upcoming season to be honest. People love to "speculate", and I know the mods do a great job, but it just takes checking the thread at the wrong time to get spoiled.

Flandy

Just found out that the season 6 blu ray is releasing in a few days. Guess they're releasing it this year since season 7 is out later than normal? Normally it's a month or two before the new season.

Curufinwe

Just found out that the season 6 blu ray is releasing in a few days. Guess they're releasing it this year since season 7 is out later than we normal? Normally it's a month or two before the new season.

That's crazy. It's three months earlier than season 5.

Been watching with my dad. We finished season 4 yesterday.

So far 3 > 4 > 1 >>>> 2

3 and 4 are pretty close together. 1 was good. 2 could have been better for sure. Butt hurt joffrey is amazing.

Season 3 wins for great jaime arc, great arya. Some fat was cut thanks to the red wedding.
never cared for cat or rob stark

Season 4 is great too. Jon Snow finally got to do cool stuff. Great dany arc, though it sucks she turned away jeor.

Brans story is finally going somewhere.

Sucks the hound died though. Fuck arya fit nut helping him

PFD

Been watching with my dad. We finished season 4 yesterday.

So far 3 > 4 > 1 >>>> 2

3 and 4 are pretty close together. 1 was good. 2 could have been better for sure. Butt hurt joffrey is amazing.

Season 3 wins for great jaime arc, great arya. Some fat was cut thanks to the red wedding.
never cared for cat or rob stark

Season 4 is great too. Jon Snow finally got to do cool stuff. Great dany arc, though it sucks she turned away jeor.

Brans story is finally going somewhere.

Sucks the hound died though. Fuck arya fit nut helping him

I would exit this thread if you haven't watched S5&6 and care about spoilers

Curufinwe

I finished watching the commentaries last night. My favorites were episode 2 with Liam Cunningham (Davos) and episode 5 with Gemma Whelan (Yara). They both had a lot of energy and were very entertaining.

The most disappointing was episode 10 with Benioff, Weiss, Lena Heady and Peter Dinklage. They are just too goofy when you put them all together, and added very little of substance to the most important episode of season six. There is a pretty funny segment where they all give Dinklage shit for Pixels, though.

Flandy

Yea, I'm a little salty about the case. It doesn't even match up with the previous seasons. I wonder if they're gonna release another set next year.
They'd already started downgrading them with Season 4 too but that was just 1 disc less and no DVDs. This sucks :\ Feels like I'm buying a budget rerelease a few years down the line now

I finished watching the commentaries last night. My favorites were episode 2 with Liam Cunningham (Davos) and episode 5 with Gemma Whelan (Yara). They both had a lot of energy and were very entertaining.

The most disappointing was episode 10 with Benioff, Weiss, Lena Heady and Peter Dinklage. They are just too goofy when you put them all together, and added very little of substance to the most important episode of season six. There is a pretty funny segment where they all give Dinklage shit for Pixels, though.
They mentioned Aryas direwolf at least. Nymeria is not forgotten!

DoomGyver

I'm watching it now and yes the boxset sucks this time around. It doesn't even hold the last two discs tight. Oh well, I imagine I'll be selling my blu-rays for a complete 4k set down the line anyways.

Rodhull

Is there any reason I should watch Robb Stark's new(?) show, Medici, instead of Rains of Castamere on a 10 hour loop?

I've seen it. Wouldn't say it's great but pretty solid. There's another Game of Thrones actor appearance that is fairly funny due to the context of the characters role.

Only issue may be whether you are bothered by shows that take place over a number of years barely changing the actors appearance. Richard maddens character has a child that the actor is clearly about the same age as him.

sangreal

man, I feel trolled by Starz. Forgot what channel I was on and they have some new period show (The White Queen?) and the commercial is narrated by Catelyn Stark who I guess is on the show. Thought for a second it was a trailer for next season of GOT and got hyped

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Has there been any rumors/leaks about when we should expect season 7? Something like June maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom