• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 5 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anton668

saw this on the book of face and had a laugh..

11130494_380422995485355_9008344624814301831_o.jpg

more at link Disney GOT Collection

edit: it seems to be a lil old so it may have been brought up already

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Damn that's later than I thought.

These Disney GOT drawings looks cool.

Also, dat Facebook post

2cf9qzO.png

sangreal

Speaking of winterfell... I'm still not sure if we were supposed to think Sansa and Theon died last season. Did I miss something? I just remember them jumping off the huge walls

Vashetti

Banned
Amazon UK have a new pre-order up for S5's Blu-ray that comes with an exclusive bonus disc (as usual) that contains an hour and a half of exclusive features:

- The Final Step (25.51)
- The Massacre at Hardhome (28.00)
- Visual Effects of Season 5 (25.36)

Obviously ordered. All I'm missing now is S2's bonus disc.

Curufinwe

Speaking of winterfell... I'm still not sure if we were supposed to think Sansa and Theon died last season. Did I miss something? I just remember them jumping off the huge walls

Into snow.

We're supposed to think Jon Snow died. We're not supposed to think Theon and Sansa died.

George RR Martin has confirmed Stannis is 100% dead on the show.

My post was in all honesty directed at you. :) Though I was hoping for the HBO character bio link, lol.

Yeah, he's dead. Unfortunately.
Doesn't mean he won't come back to lead an army of wights though. I still stand by my theory that meli's visions about him were right.

On Demand

Banned

Nameless

My post was in all honesty directed at you. :) Though I was hoping for the HBO character bio link, lol.

Yeah, he's dead. Unfortunately.
Doesn't mean he won't come back to lead an army of wights though. I still stand by my theory that meli's visions about him were right.

Yeah I think Meli definitely had visions of Stannis, she just misinterpreted their significance and conflated them with prophecy. I remain confident that most were actually about Jon and she naturally assumed they were referencing the One True King. Her on Winterfell's battlements as Bolton Banners burn, a flaming sword being pulled from the flames , Son of Fire come to lead man against the Army of Death & Darkness...all of these things will come to pass with Jon Snow. Believe!

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
This just popped over imgur.

DbeTqHs.jpg

Now everybody go watch the first episode and then look back at Giantess Sansa.

This is what you risk when you employ kids during their growing years. The casting guys really lucked out with Maisie :lol

Edit: Also, Coco may be half giant, too.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future

DbeTqHs.jpg

This is what you risk when you employ kids during their growing years. The casting guys really lucked out with Maisie :lol

Well Maisie developed a little too quickly to be believable as a boy in the early seasons.

UrokeJoe

DbeTqHs.jpg

That's a BIG girl. Conan is no shorty.

Edit. Needs Brienne for scale.

Moff

she's 175, above average for women but still below the male average, she is not as freakishly tall as some seem to think

This has to be it for Jorah, right? It's a minor miracle he's made it to Season 6.

I hope not. Playing D3 right now and he voices the crusader. I'm quite fond of that. I know it means nothing in the GoT universe, but it reminds me that I really like him.

I'm wondering if him touching Dany in the arena will have repercussions, or if he can only spread it by touching people directly with his infected area.

This is one thing that I really dislike, maybe the books explain but the show doesn't. We've gone over this so many times that it really makes no sense as to why he can touch the cloth covering it and not have it spread to other parts of his body, mainly his fingers, or touch other people and not immediately affecting them, especially since he showed signs of infection so quickly. Then there's Shireen and the toy against her cheek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom