• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones Season 7 Trailer

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
That last shot looked amazing.

Seems like they're really going all out with the spectacle for this season.

Looks exciting. Last season went a bit too fast for my liking but it was still good and made up for that horrible fifth season. I'm hoping the show ends strong.

I suspect this season will deal with Danny, Cersei and the other factions all fighting each other, only for it to end with the wall coming down. Season 8 will then be whoever is left teaming up to take on the white walkers.

KodaRuss

Gonna rewatch Battle of the Bastards again before the season starts. I dont think they can top that but it looks like they are going to give it a shot.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
MY MAN GREY WORM BOUT TO GET SULLIED AT LAST
z9A5Ixh.png

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Multiple seasons with Stannis, we see a beach, some dungeons, a dead baby room, Shireen's room and the Table Room.

Trailer released today: Ohhh, that's what the castle looks like

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Man it's just comical how far behind the books are now. Martin is never getting Winds of Winter out.

As someone who has been reading the books for so many years, it's extremely disappointing. At the same time, at least we have the show, so we don't have to keep wondering what will happen. I've given up on the books.

Top Bottom