• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game soundtracks on vinyl | Analogue Gen 33fps

Dominuzzz

Neo Member
Far Cry Primal: Original Game Soundtrack on Vinyl (Amazon preorder) - $26

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MYAQ07M/?tag=neogaf0e-20

91D%2BuiHocPL._SL1500_.jpg

My Snatcher arrived, but unfortunately not without a large corner crease. Might look into getting it replaced as I was planning on wall framing this one, the art is frickin' beautiful.

Chinner

Banned
Iam8bit is releasing the OoT release that was previously on a a Kickstartet before. No idea how it turned out, but second chance for any that care.

STSPhonoCo

Neo Member
Vinyl-digital.com. I'm in the UK, think it shipped from Germany (via the USA presumably)

We actually got them pressed Europe and just had the plant send out the European copies before sending the balance to the US. The rest of them are currently on their way to us as I type this! US customers should get theirs very, VERY soon!

STSPhonoCo

Neo Member
Any update on RKA? :(

It will be the next VGM release post Darius...hoping for late-Spring. Art is finalized, just working on the audio! Really super excited for this one...I love most everything in Konami's Genesis catalog, but RKA holds a special place in my heart. Promise we won't disappoint!

It will be the next VGM release post Darius...hoping for late-Spring. Art is finalized, just working on the audio! Really super excited for this one...I love most everything in Konami's Genesis catalog, but RKA holds a special place in my heart. Promise we won't disappoint!

Yay! Thanks.

We actually got them pressed Europe and just had the plant send out the European copies before sending the balance to the US. The rest of them are currently on their way to us as I type this! US customers should get theirs very, VERY soon!

Oh man, super excited! Thanks for the update!

Iam8bit is releasing the OoT release that was previously on a a Kickstartet before. No idea how it turned out, but second chance for any that care.

I thought I remembered them announcing that partnership last year, if not early this year. Did they say it's shipping soon, then? I was on the fence because of iaml8bit, but I'd like some Zelda tunes on vinyl.

rpbtz

I thought I remembered them announcing that partnership last year, if not early this year. Did they say it's shipping soon, then? I was on the fence because of iaml8bit, but I'd like some Zelda tunes on vinyl.

They did. iam8bit are doing the one for the Kickstarter as well (although those will be slightly different to give the backers something a little different). They'll most likely ship around the same time. Scheduled for Q2 this year.

BTails

Got my Secret Data password bright and early, but I'm skipping this round of DD releases. I did order Contra 3 from Mondo earlier in the week, though.

RaidenZR

It's actually about even now...30 quid is about 36 bucks, so if you get it from Mondo you're paying like 33. Jesus I really need to go on a binge and set some stuff from the UK in case it rebounds.

It's not just price, it's also speed. For me, I'm in Austin, TX so Mondo gets to my door pretty quick after they ship. And hey $3 adds up - Data Discs is on number 10 at this point, so if one could save $3-$4 on each release that begins to matter.

akileese

It's not just price, it's also speed. For me, I'm in Austin, TX so Mondo gets to my door pretty quick after they ship. And hey $3 adds up - Data Discs is on number 10 at this point, so if one could save $3-$4 on each release that begins to matter.

True, but when they started the pound wasn't this week, so 30 quid ended up being like 45 bucks. I'm in Dallas so I'm in the same boat. I just really dig that splatter.

StillEdge

Is there an error? I think the bonus is that the bottom wraps around; it's partially a tri-fold.

I don't know anything about the error. I am in the process of moving. I haven't even had the chance to see it glow in the dark yet.

I mean if we are stretching I guess you can call it a tri-fold because of that, but I mean I paid 58.75 if they want to claim that adding some bushes that wrap around the record as the 10-11 month wait bonus I would have just not said anything at all. This is also my first Iam8bit order so I believe I paid the premium that constitutes the little cardboard wrap I don't think that year delay earned me it.

Also for example I am fairly certain I paid them $35 flat at San Diego Comic-Con for the Battletoads vinyl that opened up and played music.

Was so engrossed by Horizon i missed out on Contra :D luckily the store opened up now and was able to grab the limited Galaxy Force though.

Top Bottom