• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Wallpapers, Fan Art & Hi-Rez Art Thread

Orta

Banned
I know this isn't as substantial as some of the posts on this thread but I thought I'd share anyway, a simple 1080 x 1920 phone wallpaper I done a little bit of editing to. Hope you like it :)
GV0k50T.jpg

Last edited:

-BLITZ-

I did mask the thumbnails intimate parts of Triss for the Witcher 2 game, the Playboy Edition and a chick from Saints Row 2, but let's not share nudity of fan-arts gaming similar to those topic from Off-Topic section. :messenger_winking: I don't see the point of this here.

But if you are referring to LOL - RPG game type-art : that's allowed. That's not really NFSW if it has "some" piece of clothing covering any intimate parts. I mean, the thread is full of it.

Last edited:

greencoder

I did mask the thumbnails intimate parts of Triss for the Witcher 2 game, the Playboy Edition and a chick from Saints Row 2, but let's not share nudity of fan-arts gaming similar to those topic from Off-Topic section. :messenger_winking: I don't see the point of this here.

But if you are referring to LOL - RPG game type-art : that's allowed. That's not really NFSW if it has "some" piece of clothing covering any intimate parts. I mean, the thread is full of it.
It's the nude version of this.

the-void-pc-cover-2008-fj54.jpg

greencoder

The Void (Тургор)

-> 16535 x 23622 / PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PDF
-> 16535 x 23622 / PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PDF
-> 2480 x 3508 / PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PDF
-> 2476 x 3503 / PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PDF
-> 3508 x 4959 / PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PDF
-> 3508 x 4959 / PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PDF
Uncensored versions are on the links.

Orta

Banned
Does anyone know if the art on the current issue of Edge was done exclusively for the magazine or if it has been released to the public?

Krm-KEmb76z-QKk-Cc-Fnqwh-PY-1200-80.png

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Does anyone know if the art on the current issue of Edge was done exclusively for the magazine or if it has been released to the public?
Sorry, can't help you here :(

The Falconeer

qUobqmO.jpg
Av3xTT3.jpg
WcUTrMR.jpg

* 5300x3000 / x3 / Uncompressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - PSD

Full set

Afterparty

rzGCWst.jpg
4DVvQ38.jpg
EkBCYdW.jpg

a5Z7aGN.jpg

* 4000x2162 / x3 / Uncompressed PNG / 150 DPI / Source - PSD
2318x1296 / Uncompressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - PSD

Password available upon request for gaffers with at least 150-200 posts only, new members with 0 to 10 posts wont get password so don't even bother to ask me about it. I also reserve the right for myself to decide with whom I can / cannot share the password that includes members even with 150-200 posts and more. This is the only way I can eliminate artwork leaks to other sites to be shared outside of GAF or worse - sold for money. But I'm sure that most of the people here is trustworthy so feel free to ask the password guys / girls, I won't bite (^__^)

Artworks (and password for my archives) from this and future post is restricted to post or share anywhere outside of GAF (including http://www.thevideogamegallery.com/ and other similar sites). Please respect this request and more cool artworks will be shared and posted, ignore it and this will end here and now permanently and for good this time.

Full set

Warhammer: Vermintide 2

3w8hG1c.jpg
FTkoXkg.jpg

* 4327x6000 / Uncompressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - PSD
7000x6000 / Uncompressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - PSD

Password available upon request for gaffers with at least 250-300 posts only, new members with 0 to 10 posts wont get password so don't even bother to ask me about it. I also reserve the right for myself to decide with whom I can / cannot share the password that includes members even with 150-200 posts and more. This is the only way I can eliminate artwork leaks to other sites to be shared outside of GAF or worse - sold for money. But I'm sure that most of the people here is trustworthy so feel free to ask the password guys / girls, I won't bite (^__^)

Artworks (and password for my archives) from this and future post is restricted to post or share anywhere outside of GAF (including http://www.thevideogamegallery.com/ and other similar sites). Please respect this request and more cool artworks will be shared and posted, ignore it and this will end here and now permanently and for good this time.

Full set

Icaro

1588x2248 (x3)

2th, maybe someone can help me with this special request: where can I find the ring stones (runes) behind the Warcraft characters in vector or png format? something as the example below...

-BLITZ-

2th, maybe someone can help me with this special request: where can I find the ring stones (runes) behind the Warcraft characters in vector or png format? something as the example below...

The rings are not completely done behind the character. I know that I have something, but I remember that they were awful done.

Icaro

The rings are not completely done behind the character. I know that I have something, but I remember that they were awful done.
True, unfortunately from images available online they can't be rebuilded ... but maybe someone here has a better version to work with
🙏:messenger_grinning_sweat:

-BLITZ-

Company Of Heroes 2

Measurements:
- 6000 x 4124

Company Of Heroes 2: The British Forces

Measurements:
- 14040 x 9930 x2
- 9930 x 14040 x2

Company Of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies

Measurements:
- 5250 x 3450 x2

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Metal Gear Solid Rising

OlNNW4i.jpg
7RoIZsv.jpg
2ZHmINH.jpg
wv0ONb8.jpg
Nv9fbBI.jpg

* 4000x5833 / x4 / Uncompressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - PSD
3575x3878 / Uncompressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - PSD

Password available upon request for gaffers with at least 2000-2500 posts only, new members with 0 to 10 posts wont get password so don't even bother to ask me about it. I also reserve the right for myself to decide with whom I can / cannot share the password that includes members even with 2000-2500 posts and more. This is the only way I can eliminate artwork leaks to other sites to be shared outside of GAF or worse - sold for money. But I'm sure that most of the people here is trustworthy so feel free to ask the password guys / girls, I won't bite (^__^)

Artworks (and password for my archives) from this and future posts is restricted to post or share anywhere outside of GAF (including http://www.thevideogamegallery.com/ and other similar sites). Please respect this request and more cool artworks will be shared and posted, ignore it and this will end here and now permanently and for good this time.
Full set

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Could you clarify why your post-requirements vary from 150 to 2000 in different posts?
Sure thing. It's just based on rarity of artworks I'm posting :messenger_relieved:
Also, most of the people are well over that mark since they've been on GAF for at lest 8-9 years or more, so it shouldn't be a problem for them to contact me and request a password:messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

Last edited:

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Nights of Azure

KK0BoPi.jpg
zywNIGK.jpg
NVkHXxm.jpg

m0r23qx.jpg
Dyd4dbZ.jpg
6brNfZH.jpg
ybzxJG0.jpg

NuXgm2u.jpg
6A63I4m.jpg
GFp39vI.jpg
eqVRrZD.jpg
LXuKbtT.jpg

* 2894x4093 / Uncompressed PNG / 350 DPI / Source - PSD
3744x4580 / Uncompressed PNG / 350 DPI / Source - PSD
3200x4526 / Uncompressed PNG / 350 DPI / Source - PSD
3111x3729 / Uncompressed PNG / 350 DPI / Source - PSD
2894x4093 / x2 / Uncompressed PNG / 350 DPI / Source - PSD
2894x3925 / Uncompressed PNG / 350 DPI / Source - PSD
3100x3900 / Uncompressed PNG / 350 DPI / Source - PSD
2777x3364 / Uncompressed PNG / 350 DPI / Source - PSD
3701x4485 / Uncompressed PNG / 350 DPI / Source - PSD
2894x4093 / x2 / Uncompressed PNG / 350 DPI / Source - PSD

Password available upon request for gaffers with at least 1000-1500 posts only, new members with 0 to 10 posts wont get password so don't even bother to ask me about it. I also reserve the right for myself to decide with whom I can / cannot share the password that includes members even with 1000-1500 posts and more. This is the only way I can eliminate artwork leaks to other sites to be shared outside of GAF or worse - sold for money. But I'm sure that most of the people here is trustworthy so feel free to ask the password guys / girls, I won't bite (^__^)

Artworks (and password for my archives) from this and future posts is restricted to post or share anywhere outside of GAF (including http://www.thevideogamegallery.com/ and other similar sites). Please respect this request and more cool artworks will be shared and posted, ignore it and this will end here and now permanently and for good this time.
Full set

Last edited:

IronMan

Dreams

9449 x 7200 | 9449 x 7200
6998 x 13997 | 9600 x 1080
27261 x 18075 | 27753 x 18075
27753 x 18075 | 27261 x 18075
1800 x 1273 | 1800 x 1273
4356 x 2265 | 4356 x 2265
9871 x 3751 | 9871 x 3751
4356 x 2265 | 4356 x 2265
9871 x 3751 | 9871 x 3751
9176 x 4625 | 9176 x 4625

PS: Sorry for all those blank thumbnails...

Last edited:

tsuna87

Neo Member
Can i request for Dissidia Final Fantasy NT, Warriors Orochi 4 ,Code Vein and Ori and the Will of the Wisps Full Set Artwork?

Lem

Neo Member
Jepp totally agree! This thread is awesome!

Does someone of you guys have the below Bioshock graphic in HI-REZ and without this nasty spelling error? It should be "NO GODS OR KINGS ONLY MAN" :(

Kadayi

Banned
Jepp totally agree! This thread is awesome!

Does someone of you guys have the below Bioshock graphic in HI-REZ and without this nasty spelling error? It should be "NO GODS OR KINGS ONLY MAN" :(

It's not an official Artwork. Just something someone put up on Deviant Art (since removed) which is why there's the grammatical error (that wouldn't have gotten past QA). The 'Men' to 'Man' thing can be fixed (I can probably sort that out sometime today), but as for High Rez, that's probably as good as you're going to get).

Lem

Neo Member
It's not an official Artwork. Just something someone put up on Deviant Art (since removed) which is why there's the grammatical error (that wouldn't have gotten past QA). The 'Men' to 'Man' thing can be fixed (I can probably sort that out sometime today), but as for High Rez, that's probably as good as you're going to get).
This would be great! At least one problem would be solved :D The resolution is not thaaaat bad but on a 4K screen you can immediately notice that something is off :/

Kadayi

Banned
This would be great! At least one problem would be solved :D The resolution is not thaaaat bad but on a 4K screen you can immediately notice that something is off :/

Might take a little longer, but I might be able to address the size, no guarantees though as it requires some AI assistance.

Top Bottom