• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GameLife's Andrew Rosenblum arrested

White Man said:
Wait, I'm a court now?

Oh jesus this is so much like the Ramsey case. I'm sure whe wanted to take false credit for the notorious MURDER EMAILS!

This still does not refute my point that some persons that have confessed to crimes have been found innocent. It really wouldn't matter what case I picked. The picking apart of the Ramsey case I chose is just a strawman.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Deeper_Kyo said:
You'll keep thinking this way until it's your butt on the hotseat

It's not a mode of thinking, it's just fact. My only commentary is how people so wrongly interpret it. Maybe I think that everyone should act like it's a maxim or a broader rule than it is, but that doesn't change the reality.

Sherry Colb said:
[T]he Constitution does not dictate what we ought to think or say. Indeed, it protects those thoughts and statements, regardless of their content or viewpoint, under the First Amendment. We therefore need not limit ourselves in the ways the jury is limited--in terms of either the evidence we are allowed to consider, the threshold that evidence must meet before we draw a conclusion, or even our own default presumption.

Lakitu

st5fu
BocoDragon said:
Wow... what a week......

It's like.... take the most seemingly innocent and sad minor-minor-celebrity.... and mix it with the VT massacre!

it's pretty awful.

Yeah this has been one messed up week :(

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
GET ME THE HEADER INFO!

andrewwf4.jpg

levious said:
it does not exclusively work one way, don't be ignorant about that. I've dealt with enough domestic cases to know that that's just how it works. Same goes for restraining orders.

your knowledge is false... sorry. Some might only ask about convictions, but many ask for "convicted of or accused of."

Restraining orders are given out like candy: Simply on someone's word with no evidence. Plus, DV is 50-50.

I was unaware of the accused of part. I'll have to do some research on that. Do you have any listings of companies that do that?

For the sake of playing devil's advocate here, what if the "help he needs" means legal representation?

The issue of Andrew's guilt or innocence doesn't matter for the moment anyway. If he's innocent we can all say sorry (or not). This thread is seriously lacking in lolz. moar lolz plz!

Deeper_Kyo said:
The article could have at least said that police investigated and found that it had come from the header info. Also, his dad could be being tricked as well. He could be taking the police side and not his son's side.

Still american law is INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. It's funny how people forget that.

i'm willing to bet that at least 95% of the articles intended readership has no ****ing clue what header info even is. your whole string of posts is incredibly disturbing and i hope you sort your shit out. seriously.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Deeper_Kyo said:
Restraining orders are given out like candy: Simply on someone's word with no evidence.

that was my point... it's not exclusive to females seeking against males.

plagiarize said:
is the rabbi lying when he says that according to Rosenblum's dad that they're given Rosenblum 'the help he needs'?

is the rabbi involved in the conspiracy too?

you do know that whether or not a court of law finds someone guilty or innocent doesn't change whether or not they did it?

The question is, did he do it?

meltpotato said:
i'm willing to bet that at least 95% of the articles intended readership has no ****ing clue what header info even is. your whole string of posts is incredibly disturbing and i hope you sort your shit out. seriously.

How is what I said disturbing? It's disturbing because I ask questions? Is it 1984 in here?

Deeper_Kyo said:
The question is, did he do it?
the point is, i am allowed to come to my own conclusions before, during and after any court case.

innocents are found guilty. guilty people are found innocent. you can choose to only go off what a court finds, or the methods in which a court finds guilt and innocence in the face of the law, but i can choose my own standards and principals.

plagiarize said:
the point is, i am allowed to come to my own conclusions before, during and after any court case.

innocents are found guilty. guilty people are found innocent. you can choose to only go off what a court finds, or the methods in which a court finds guilt and innocence in the face of the law, but i can choose my own standards and principals.

That's cool. Just know if some similar situation befalls you (not exactly like this case) GAF will be on the front lines mocking you.

levious

Deeper_Kyo said:
How is what I said disturbing? It's disturbing because I ask questions? Is it 1984 in here?

your whole women vs. men thing... yeah, it's a bit weird.

Zenith

Banned
Deeper_Kyo said:
This still does not refute my point that some persons that have confessed to crimes have been found innocent. It really wouldn't matter what case I picked. The picking apart of the Ramsey case I chose is just a strawman.

Innocent people have also been convicted for crimes they didn't commit. Does that mean if he's charged+sentenced we should still blame it on conniving "wimmen" folk?

Restraining orders are given out like candy

You speak from experience I take it.

"The girl could have easily framed him for some unknown reason."

"There's enough male bashing that goes on in the media."

"Who knows, she could have typed and printed it hereself. Opps, she would never do that though because women never lie....right?"

"Also, his dad could be being tricked as well."

"Men can and are arrested simply on a woman's word."

"Men have a hard enough time as it is without other men presumming guilt. The women is believed most of the time."

It's almost like there's some sort of hidden subtext, but I just can't put my finger on it...

xBigDanx

levious said:
your knowledge is false... sorry. Some might only ask about convictions, but many ask for "convicted of or accused of."

That's wrong. Well, technically right.. they *can* ask it, but it is against the law (in the US at least).

Baryn

Banned
Deeper_Kyo said:
Restraining orders are given out like candy: Simply on someone's word with no evidence. Plus, DV is 50-50.

I was unaware of the accused of part. I'll have to do some research on that. Do you have any listings of companies that do that?
Dude, I've been in rough spots with girls too. We're gamers, I'm sure most of us have. You've already ruined the thread, please stop.

Zenith said:
Innocent people have also been convicted for crimes they didn't commit. Does that mean if he's charged+sentenced we should still blame it on conniving "wimmen" folk?

Not if all the evidence was made avaliable.

Kevar said:
oh man this thread is hilarious. class act mocking of Kyo, dudes.

Can we add a new filter to GAF that changes the word "women" to "First Sinners"?

Because I think that would really be a good and fair thing.

darb04.jpg

DarknessTear said:
911 911 911

Yeah that will get me when i dont live in america, i still say this guys low iq is no reason for him to behave like this he should get a life sentence simply because other people could repeat this process, he gives gamers a bad name and should be banished from ever picking up a controller.

Baryn

Banned
Hitler Stole My Potato said:
I think the real news out of this is just how easy it must be to get accepted to Boston College.
It was Boston University (two different schools), but yeah they'll accept almost anybody with the money.

With the money.

junkwaffle said:

Lol

Deeper_Kyo_Creep said:
There's no critical thinking in this thread at all. The article doesn't even mention where the email came from. Even a retard can check the header info of an email-which the article has no mention of at all. The girl could have easily framed him for some unknown reason. Plus decisions are being made without having BOTH sides of the story. Just think if you all were in this situation. I pretty sure all of you can take solace in that GAF will automatically take the woman's side and ridicule you into oblivion. There's enough male bashing that goes on in the media. I don't feel like seeing it here too on GAF.

Uh male bashing WTF. He threatened her!!! Also she could've framed him but it seems very unlikely. She's probably scared for her life if anything. What decisions? He's not in jail yet

/\ /\ My critical counter....

Zenith

Banned
Deeper_Kyo said:
I have a question. If this were a female instead of a male, would there even be a thread here?

If it was Melissa from GameLife then yes.

His sex has nothing to do with you dumbass, it's because he was on an semi-(in)famous internet show about video games.

jrricky

Banned
Seriously, this is just giving videogame players a bad name. What the hell is wrong with america for the past week?

Deeper_Kyo said:
That's cool. Just know if some similar situation befalls you (not exactly like this case) GAF will be on the front lines mocking you.
of course i know GAF would mock me... i read that Amir0x South Park thread.

GAF mocked Andrew before all this though, so we aren't treating him any worse.

levious said:
your whole women vs. men thing... yeah, it's a bit weird.

Was it how I asked or said or what I asked or said? Please point out anything I said pertaining to women that was logically fallacious. I can provide pages of proof for my accusations (not including accusations made pertaining to this case).

Deeper_Kyo said:
I have a question. If this were a female instead of a male, would there even be a thread here?

Like if it were GameLife's Melissa? Yeah probably
Anyone allegedly saying something like this two days after the shooting would make news.

It's not 100% impossible for his girlfriend to have made this up, but why would she?
And if she has, and there's no proof he said anything like this, it will all come out in the wash and he'll be okay. If he did say it, he needs help.

Nicktals

Banned
InterMoniker said:
Off topic but as I was watching that Gamelife crap and came across this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq1lWbgUOkY&mode=related&search=

o_0 damn she's fine

Best comment I've ever seen in my life found at that video:

cocliosttro said:
what a **** u dick heads gil is good looking they always pic good looking girls to to that kind a job.U ***ots fatt ass irish motha ****as just irritaded cause u look worse then a pig and if u a male u never gona get so cute girl for ur girlfriend u get oly those english and irish fat aas girls ho make 1 menute workout and then wil ask for frent: uuh im so tierd are we gowing to Mac Donalds or smth im hungry.

On topic, I hope this guy actually does get some help.

Deeper_Kyo said:
Wow your scenarios keep coming. Yes there would be a thread if lets sayyyyyy Amanda McKey threatened to kill Geoff Kieghly from Gametrailers/scenario

Justice is Justice pal

Zenith said:
If it was Melissa from GameLife then yes.

His sex has nothing to do with you dumbass, it's because he was on an semi-(in)famous internet show about video games.

Nicktals said:
Best comment I've ever seen in my life found at that video:

On topic, I hope this guy actually does get some help.
LAWLZ the comments on youtube are funnier than the clips!!!! :lol HAhahh I was going to post that but thought it would derail the thread :lol

Very niiiiiice Nicktals

plagiarize said:
of course i know GAF would mock me... i read that Amir0x South Park thread.

GAF mocked Andrew before all this though, so we aren't treating him any worse.

I'm talking about in relation to a crime.

levious

Deeper_Kyo said:
Was it how I asked or said or what I asked or said? Please point out anything I said pertaining to women that was logically fallacious. I can provide pages of proof for my accusations (not including accusations made pertaining to this case).

your assertion that had a women allegedly sent this threatening email that there would be no publicity or maybe even arrest is enough to show me that you're more than a bit "off." There's no point discussing it with you.

Zenith

Banned
Deeper_Kyo said:

"The girl could have easily framed him for some unknown reason."

"There's enough male bashing that goes on in the media."

"Who knows, she could have typed and printed it hereself. Opps, she would never do that though because women never lie....right?"

"Also, his dad could be being tricked as well."

"Men can and are arrested simply on a woman's word."

"Men have a hard enough time as it is without other men presumming guilt. The women is believed most of the time."

It's almost like there's some sort of hidden subtext, but I just can't put my finger on it...

Your witness.

Let me rephrase the question, would there have been jokes about the female masturbating and not having a boyfriend like in the begining of the thread, or for instance the once poster that said he would kill him if he could?

****ing asshole hes lucky he lives in america cause i would show him a shoot out with my twin pistol petes and they come with knuckles that would crack yo skull.

Not sure who said it; it's near the beginning. A quote like the one above, yet I'm ruining the thread.

Zenith said:
Your witness.

It's scarier when it's all in one big pile of misogynistic delirium.

Deeper_Kyo said:
Let me rephrase the question, would there have been jokes about the female masturbating and not having a boyfriend like in the begining of the thread, or for instance the once poster that said he would kill him if he could?

It would be this PLUS boobies.

Top Bottom