• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamepro says Xenon (Xbox Next) screenshot is real

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
20 year necro bump ?

blade-are-you-kidding-me.gif

Solarstrike

Gold Member
Xeno "a combining form meaning "alien,'' "strange,'' "guest,'' used in the formation of compound words. alien, foreign, strange (adjective, adjectival) combining form of Greek xénos stranger, guest (noun, nominal) Source: WordReference

Today is "Alien Day", 426 (in reference to the Alien/Aliens movie planetoid LV-426). On the subject of aliens but not Aliens, Xeno has 4 letters. 26' is the rumored year of unveiling for the XBox handheld. Happy Alien Day GAF

wizaga

Neo Member
I feel old. I was 17 back then and really looking forward to the next xbox/ps3 and offcourse the nintendo revolution.I remember reading about all these rumors. One that really sticks with me from that era was the displacement mapping technology that the nintendo revolution was suppose to have, a new technology that would turn every nintendo revolution game looking like ps3/360 games even though the console didn't even have a fraction of the hd consoles power. Good times

I used an old data projector 1024X768 as my main display with 3 PC's connected using old network cards, the cards used old 10baseT coaxial connection.
The other two PC's used an S-video out to TV's.
I have no idea what I did with those network cards. I don't have them anymore.

Everything was analog back then. The Xbox 360 with HDMI did not come out for several more years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom