• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamergate Community Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

J Bro

Banned
There's one on just about every other forum that isn't heavy handed with its moderation, so might as well have one here, too.

Conveniently, here's something perfect to start the thread with:
https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2018/04/water-tastes-like-wine-sales-tank-promoted-anti-gg-sjws/55298/

“Joking aside — that’s dismal. And terrifying. At the end of the day it’s astounding that a game that got this much attention from the press, that won awards, that had an all-star cast of writers and performers, that had a bizarre celebrity guest appearance(!) failed this hard. It scares me.”

I don't think this is needed on NeoGAF, especially in the Gaming Community area. Is Gamergate a game? Don't think so.

Plus that battle is over and done with. Why must people try to promote the idea that neoGAF is pro-gamergate? (edit: i realize those kids at resetera would love this)

Last edited:
I don't think this is needed on NeoGAF, especially in the Gaming Community area. Is Gamergate a game? Don't think so.

Plus that battle is over and done with. Why must people try to promote the idea that neoGAF is pro-gamergate? (edit: i realize those kids at resetera would love this)

like for real regardless of what you were doing back then, there's even less of a point to claiming that name now

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Considering a good portion of anti-gamergate are rapists and pedos, that shouldn't be a bad thing.

C'mon mate. You are just making yourself and your (rather long dead) group look bad. You are doing exactly as the other side has done with the blanket statements of an entire group.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if some of these people are actually members from the other site trying to push this idea that NeoGaf is alt right/pro-gamergate.

J Bro

Banned
Imagine caring more about how you look than the sexual assaulters who all belong to the same group for some weird coincidental reason.

Is that what they call rape culture?

Dunki

Down goes another? Whats really disgusting is that she has threaten people who not comply with calling them transophobic

J Bro

Banned
It's ridiculous the amount of rape, sexual harassment, and assault that's come from such a small incestuous group of people. Being anti-gamergate is a warning sign to everyone else.

Dunki

also interested to see how sites like Polygon totally ignore these "news" beecause it does not fit into their own agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom