• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Games that no one has played on NeoGAF except you

ChronoX

background.jpg

If memory serves me correctly about GunGrave...

Wasn't it almost the game "that played itself"? I remember the shooting mechanics were just hold the button down, and he rapid fires and dances around and looks cool. You still gotta move and all that junk, and there was some useless melee as well. Though, those games were another one of my "play as much as I could before I got another game" games when I was working at the good ol' GS.

Almighty

Well I doubt there is a game out there that no one else on Neogaf has played, but here is probably the rarest game in my collection.

K32R00u.jpg

My uncle gave it to me and well didn't play it much to be honest. Then two weeks later the whole stealing scenes from other games came out and the game was pulled from stores.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
I happen to have these lying around so took photos. All for Atari 8-bit.
I think they were fairly major at the time though.

iby1pM3bwuXsu5.JPG

ibi63c0lyfwoBa.JPG
Scott Adams was my introduction to all text adventure games prior to Infocom. I used to have a few of them on my Commodore Vic-20.

256px-The_Summoning_boxart.jpg

I was doing well until I forgot to take my shoes off.
SSI had some cool stuff. The Phantasie series, Shard of Spring/Demon's Winter, etc.

Jrs3000

734345-box_toycommander.jpg

This was the bee's knees, no way am I alone. I BETTER NOT BE ALONE IN-FACT.

This is my all time favorite game on DC. The thought of a remake with a seamless 3D house and adventuring through it with RC copters and Helis gives me wet dreams... I've been trying to find a decent emulartor to play this.

I love, love, love Glider and Glider Pro.

I loved this game. Anyone remember Jet Motto?

"Space...MEGA FORCE!!! ....presented by Toho"
Didn't actually play it much (think we just rented it) but I'll always remember that voice at the beginning, with the way it dramatically says the title then kind of meekly "presented by Toho."

Haha, yep. That's the first thing I remember about it too :D

Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype on PS3, anyone?

a lot of people played the original and thought it was average, and so didn't pay attention to the sequel.. which i thought was pretty damn fun. never seen anyone even mention it.

Not only did I play it I still have the box...

EUq.jpg

I remember this game being reviewed, but I never played it.

I did play some old Shadow Warrior and Redneck Rampage, which is probably as 'wierd' as anything I've played is gonna get.

pun age: Too Human. ba-da-dum. Oh, and Alone in the Dark on xbox360 pre-patch and 'till the very end. Yeah.

tugl.jpg

A game I had no idea why I get obsessive on playing.

This is one of my favorite NES games. I remember being so frustrated with it but eventually I learned to power up your weapon and find the ancient egyptian bonus stages. Fantastic greco-mechanical style and a damn good soundtrack. An underrated gem and certainly something worth playing.

Just played this this past weekend. Super fun.

Dragon Breed
dragonbreed.png

Yeah, quite a novel little game. I grew up with the C64 port was ok playability wise, but was technically pretty astounding doing all kinds of clever stuff like blending colours to produce more than the C64 could show onscreen.. Irem made quite a few odd diversions from the formula they created with R-Type, like this, Mr Heli and Armed Police Unit Gallop.

Stretch Panic. I bought it for $10 because it had the Treasure logo on it. No one could prepare me for this game, however I'm sure some of you have played it. It's horrible.

zUINMns.png
I think I bought this from gamestop for $3 used (flawless condition). I knew it was a Treasure game and pretty much received horribly but I figured why the hell not?

It is basically unfinished. You have a few open areas between bosses that just contain enemies with big breasts for you to smack around if I recall correctly. The boss battles were ok.

I actually don't hate it. Its extremely bare-bones but for $3 it made for a fun afternoon.

Pimpbaa

Seeing as people have actually played Blue Stinger, I need to go more obscure...got it. Turbografx 16.

It's not that obscure. Be hard to find people who were alive during the 16-bit era who didn't play a turbografx 16 at least once somewhere..

1272650926-00.jpg

Starship Troopers: Terran Ascendancy.

An actual good movie-game tie in that had potential and wasn't rushed out (Came out a year after the film) however it suffered from average reviews. The game itself was ok, for an RTS it played like Ground Control with only your soldiers as the resources.

256px-LostViaDomusCover_small.jpg

Lost: Via Domus.

On the other hand this was on the worse tv-game adaptations ever.

Alias_Video_Game.jpg

Alias.

Yeah this was bad too.

assault-ps1-rom-front.jpg

Assault.

This was a pretty decent third person scrolling shooter, reminiscent of Contra.

Top Bottom