• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Games You've Beaten in April

Last thread:
Games You've Beaten in March

It's time for the monthly "Games You've Beaten" thread! Here are the games I beat in April:

Xbox One
Dragon Age Inquisition
Forza Horizon 2
Forza Horizon 2 Fast and Furious
GTA V

I haven't finished Bloodborne yet... I wonder why. Felt like playing other games I guess.

Cabal

Bloodborne
MK10 - Story Mode

That's it for April I think. I couldn't quite get through GTA V for PC in time but I should have that and Xenoblade for 3ds finished in time for the Witcher 3...

KorrZ

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater HD
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Mortal Kombat X story mode

I had a great month of cutting through backlog stuff:

1. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  2. Hyrule Warriors
  3. Freedom Wars
  4. Genroku Legends: Fishy Tales of the Nekomata
  5. Killzone: Mercenary

Last thread:
Games You've Beaten in March

It's time for the monthly "Games You've Beaten" thread! Here are the games I beat in April:

Xbox One
Dragon Age Inquisition
Forza Horizon 2
Forza Horizon 2 Fast and Furious
GTA V

I haven't finished Bloodborne yet... I wonder why. Felt like playing other games I guess.

How long did DAI take you? I'm just about to start In Your Heart Shall Burn after initially giving up on the game. How long do I have left? I'm currently level 9.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3DS.

Only took 120 hours and 20 minutes. That's the first JRPG I've play to completion since FFXII. It's also the longest I've ever spent on one, barring repeated play throughs over time.

Okingjrr

Finished Shovel Knight and Mortal Kombat X story mode.
Was planning to finish Spec Ops: The Line but was short on time.

How long did DAI take you? I'm just about to start In Your Heart Shall Burn after initially giving up on the game. How long do I have left? I'm currently level 9.

You're just about to open up the real game then. You probably have maybe 40-50h left if you focus on main quest.

I have 99h total, including most "real" side missions and the dlc.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Injustice: Gods Among Us - Finished story mode in two sessions

6 exams and work kept me busy. Will do better this month.

Resident Evil: Revelations 2 (PS4)
Bloodborne (PS4)

That just about covers the whole month. Rev 2 was surprisingly pretty good; could have been better, but my expectations were really low, so I came away mostly pleased with it.

Bloodborne is awesome. I'm still coming back to it and chipping away at the New Game +. I feel like I still need my Bloodborne fix if I don't play it for a few days.

Falchion

Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious
Forza Horizon 2: Storm Island
Tales From the Borderlands: Episode 2
Borderlands the Pre Sequel
Assassin’s Creed Unity

Lord of the Rings: Shadow of Mordor (PS4): This game is pretty much a mix between Assassins Creed and the Arkham Batman games which makes for a cool experience but ultimately falls into some of the same trappings of the franchises it seeks to emulate. Talion can be a tad too sticky when trying to traverse the beautiful, although static, world maps and the story mode is short if you don't do any sidequests. On the plus side, combat is very satisfying, the production values are high, and the nemisis systems for orcs is great...when it works at least. I ran into a bug near the end of the game that was nearly game breaking and my tweets to the developers went unanswered which was disappointing. Overall, it was a fun experience but the game is definitely mediocre if you're not a fan of LOTR.

Tohsaka

Axiom Verge (PS4)
Bloodborne (PS4)
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number (PS4)
Ori and the Blind Forest (PC)
Nayuta no Kiseki (PSP)
Assassin's Creed Rogue (PC)
Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China (PS4)
Alien: Isolation (PC)

Fatal Frame on PS2. I've had the first three for a while, so I want to finish the first couple at least before 5 comes out (already finished Spirit Camera story).

Top Bottom