• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamescom 2017 GAF Meet-up

Planet

I initially left the table forgetting to pay up, walked towards my car for 10-12 minutes. Halfway crossing the bridge, I realized what I did and went back. I definitely paid my drinks, but there was utter chaos at the bar finding the right waiter to figure everything out. Sorry to hear it didn't match up at the end.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
OW NO ! :( I feel really bad if you want me to pay-pal you some money just pm me.
Better make sure that we setup a better system for next year to make sure.

GAF ban for skipping the tab.

On a lighter note, I mentally depict every photo with Glam in it as him trying to convince the person he's talking to about a GOTY.

GlamFM

Banned
GAF ban for skipping the tab.

On a lighter note, I mentally depict every photo with Glam in it as him trying to convince the person he's talking to about a GOTY.

It´s either Destiny or HZD.

Fuck Zelda.

All the stuff you said about this game - lies!

Gala

I can confirm. Glam is crazy disliking Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Zelda Breath of the Wild, but I will still play Destiny 2 with him.

And shame on the people who did not pay their tabs on purpose.

wetwired

It was only about 13 EUD off, not a huge deal but still put a dampener on the night, if it was you, make it up to me by buying Satellite Reign next time we put it on sale

Top Bottom