• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamestop 11/1-11/14: 50% off PS HD Collections

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
I don't have it, but according to the Quick Look on Giant Bomb, you have to install them to the HDD. That's why I never bought it.
If that's the case, I'll pass on that one. I already have Flow and Flower anyways.

I'll also hold off on the Ratchet and Clank collection and save up for the bundle with that game and a black DS3 gamepad. The gamepad is $55 on its own, spending an extra fiver to get the R&C collection is my kind of bargain.

So, I'll get the Killzone, Ico, God of War and Jak & Daxter collections, and get the local store to put a hold on as many of them as possible for pick up on Monday. My plan is set.

Got mine too:

DF54F0B0-5C15-4443-B933-7E87337E26D0-641-000000B988B8B254.jpg

Purchase 1 or more Ico & Shadow Colossus Collection SKU: 270705, Jak and Daxter Collection T25 SKU: 271076, Ratchet & Clank Collection T25 SKU: 271110, Journey CE SKU: 271198, God of War Saga T25 SKU: 271239, Infamous 1 & 2 Pack MVC T25 SKU: 271240 or Killzone Trilogy MVC SKU: 271272 to receive 50% discount . GameStop loyalty card required. No rain checks or substitutions. Not valid on pre-owned games. Selection may vary by store. Exclusions apply. While supplies last. Valid 11/1-11/14/12.

Bii

Just got my coupon (under 'Active Offers'). :)

I still have nothing in mine. I'm not too bummed about it since my order of Ico & Shadow of the Colossus and the Ratchet & Clank Collection shipped from when I ordered from their site using SONY50/SAVER. If the coupon does show up, I might pick up Jak & Daxter in-store.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Wow, just got my coupon today when I already received shipping for Journey CE from online.
I guess I'll pick up ICO/Shadow later today.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Lame, I got nothing. Is it because my power up rewards card is expired? I don't want another year of game informer damn it!

Rootbeer

Banned
after checking several times since the OP was posted I finally got the coupon on my rewards page. I printed it and I'm going in store in a few hours to buy some games!

U2NUMB

So are these coupons personalized to your account or could anyone use it? I did receive one via my account, is this something I could share with you guys?

corn_fest

So are these coupons personalized to your account or could anyone use it? I did receive one via my account, is this something I could share with you guys?

Back when they did a $175 PS3 trade-in coupon, I bought one off of someone on CAG and it worked fine. So I would assume the coupons aren't tied to your account specifically.

DigitalOp

Banned
Success!!! Took advantage of the deal and copped Ico/SotC, Ratchet, and Jak

Gamestop completely rocked on me, they told me order to even have that coupon, I needed a powerup card... tried to make me buy one

Took the offer to best buy and price matched, awesome staff!! This is the best way to do it, screw gamestop .... prices were rather inflated for no reason

Btw DMC HD Collection is a 20$ value at best buy, I picked that up too but the 20$ game selection wasn't half bad, check it out

4 new games. Total : 57.71

Gamestop completely rocked on me, they told me order to even have that coupon, I needed a powerup card... tried to make me buy one

Took the offer to best buy and price matched, awesome staff!! This is the best way to do it, screw gamestop .... prices were rather inflated for no reason

Btw DMC HD Collection is a 20$ value at best buy, I picked that up too but the 20$ game selection wasn't half bad, check it out

Isn't it 11 games? :p

Ratchet is on the way. Gonna pick up Jak today. Have all the other games except for Killzone HD, which I don't particularly want.

corn_fest

Oh, btw, the $5/10/25/50 off any purchase coupons are back up as rewards. Not sure if they're supposed to be stackable with this, given that they're "not valid with any other offer", but it might be worth a shot.

MechaX

I'll probably pick up Ratchet and/or Jak. Out of the big three PS2 platformer franchises, I only played Sly 1 (and I hated that game, but my friend who played all of these games thinks that I will like Ratchet regardless).

JosiahB

What did you show Bestbuy to price match? I got the Journey CE on Gamestops website, but I also want the ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection. I might try price matching at Bestbuy for it.

(I don't even have a PS3 right now; I just cant pass up these deals for when I do get a PS3. :p)

overcast

So I have the black GameStop rewards card, not the one you have to pay for. Not sure it is activated. Can I walk in GameStop with my card and ask them if it works?

Oh, btw, the $5/10/25/50 off any purchase coupons are back up as rewards. Not sure if they're supposed to be stackable with this, given that they're "not valid with any other offer", but it might be worth a shot.

good call out.

I'm gonna try it.

I have like 14,000 points. That's good for a $10 code off anything.

I finally got a a coupon maybe I'll grab JAK collections. If not I will be giving it away on gaf as I already got GOW Saga after they posted it on their site last thursday.

I'll probably pick up Ratchet and/or Jak. Out of the big three PS2 platformer franchises, I only played Sly 1 (and I hated that game, but my friend who played all of these games thinks that I will like Ratchet regardless).

Ratchet and cClank is loads of fun. The first is a bit rough and there is no upgrading of you weapons but 2 and 3(wonderful) are both great!

Download from disc:
The Journey CE
Killzone HD

DLC voucher:
Killzone 2&3 map packs
God of War origins collections from saga
Infamous Festival

Btw: Newegg.com has The Sly Collection for $15.99 with FS

5amshift

Banned
No coupon, no problem! Bring up the coupon somebody linked here and bring it to Best Buy, they honored my friends girlfriend last night, and mine just now.

DigitalOp

Banned
What did you show Bestbuy to price match? I got the Journey CE on Gamestops website, but I also want the ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection. I might try price matching at Bestbuy for it.

(I don't even have a PS3 right now; I just cant pass up these deals for when I do get a PS3. :p)

I used this coupon posted 2 pages back near the bottom of the thread

Its kind of ineligible with the wording but as long as you're straight up with the deal, you should be fine.

I could have possibly got DMC half price but I held back and did the right thing for once lol

Top Bottom