• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamestop 11/1-11/14: 50% off PS HD Collections

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
So DMC HD is definitely not included, correct? Because I just bought that last weekend -_-

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Ratchet & Clank and the Team ICO collections for me. Is the Team ICO collection going to be $10 now? I really have no excuse not to have that in my collection, if so.

Mit-

I'm the source.

Do you work at a GameStop? Did an e-mail get sent out today? Is it in the marketing for tomorrow?

Surely you can provide more info. I can't imagine you knowing about a sale and not the rest of GameStop's employees in the country (who would have already posted this everywhere else on the internet).

Do you work at a GameStop? Did an e-mail get sent out today? Is it in the marketing for tomorrow?

Surely you can provide more info. I can't imagine you knowing about a sale and not the rest of GameStop's employees in the country (who would have already posted this everywhere else on the internet).

Lol

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Mannnn... this is a great deal. Strongly considering getting the Journey, Jak and Daxter, and Ratchet & Clank sets. I regret not picking up Sly before.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Jack & Daxter and Ratchet & Clank for me.
3AQmK.gif

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Mmm, wish these weren't just Sony's HD collections, but Ratchet & Clank for $15 is tempting. Been wanting to play those for awhile now.

GeoramA

Jak Collection is worth it just for the original.

Jak 2 and 3 are still dogshit, though. Unless you absolutely love time limits and awful checkpoints.

corn_fest

I guess there's not much point in getting the Journey CE if I already have flOw and Flower. The bonus content sounds kind of underwhelming, so I guess I might as well wait for it to go on sale on PSN.

Seventy5

Heads up on the Killzone collection, Killzone HD is a download code and requires the Killzone/Killzone 2 disk to boot.

FatalT

Banned
I'm gonna go ahead and trade in Sleeping Dogs in the hopes that this deal is true. You currently get $20 in store credit for the 360 version according to CAG. If it's not true, then I guess I'll just pick up a $20 PSN card or something.

I'm gonna go ahead and trade in Sleeping Dogs in the hopes that this deal is true. You currently get $20 in store credit for the 360 version according to CAG. If it's not true, then I guess I'll just pick up a $20 PSN card or something.

You also get 50% trade in bonus toward the purchase of any of these.
Heads up on the Killzone collection, Killzone HD is a download code and requires the Killzone/Killzone 2 disk to boot.

Not true, it's on a disc. The only DLC is the map packs.

-.-

Still not sure of source. GameStop leaks usually come from corporate informing employees. Which means the sales are posted damn near everywhere. This is still the only source of this on the internet and I am not sure if srs

Get the GAF detectives on this.

Was also surprised it's not on CAG yet.

*gets tin foil hat*
And it starts tomorrow :eek: , nintendo ninjas working for Gamestop?

corn_fest

I just remembered I have a $10 off coupon from Powerup Rewards. Good times.
Also, I suppose this is an alright place to ask: how bad is the grip strength issue in SOTC, really? I've heard everything from "totally changes the flow of the game" to "only an issue in one or two time trials".

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Should put the prices in OP after discount

LOL at questioning the "source." You guys just started posting today or something?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Oh, no DMC collection or other third parties... the collections that people care about. :/

dallow_bg

nods at old men
$10 - Ico & Shadow Colossus Collection
$10 - Jack and Daxter Collection
$15 - Uncharted 1 & 2 Pack
$20 - God of War Saga (or $10 for Origins, $10 for 1&2)
$15 - Infamous 1 & 2 Pack
$15 - Journey CE
$15 - Ratchet and Clank Collection
$20 - Killzone Trilogy

$15 - God of War Saga (or $10 for Origins, $10 for 1&2)
$15 - Journey CE
$20 - Killzone Trilogy

god of war saga is $20

Mit-

LOL at questioning the "source." You guys just started posting today or something?

I'm not the hugest regular, and I have seen the avatar around these forums, but still. I looked up other threads he's made (and posted in them :V ). Didn't see anything else similar to this. Just obvious sales that yes, were leaked all over the internet.

Eusis

Abso-fucking-lutely: Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection
Probably: God of War
Maybe: Ratchet & Jak
Possibly when it's $20 normally: Killzone.

The others are irrelevant to me. Well, maybe Journey for having a disc version of it with flOw and Flower for free, but it's not a huge deal.

$15 - God of War Saga (or $10 for Origins, $10 for 1&2)
$15 - Journey CE
$20 - Killzone Trilogy

Added to OP, thanks.

Mit-

I was referring more to the specific OP. And even still, stuff like that example still popped up everywhere. I think I was actually working in my GameStop the day that marketing came in and noticed it. Didn't bother to take a picture because I knew 100 people would have already posted it on the internet by the time I got home from work.

GameStop leaks tend to come from managers or the majority of the employees being informed of things ahead of time. That's a lot of people, and a lot of them post it all on the internet. This is still the only place on the internet posting a GameStop leak, which is odd.

All I was asking for was some more info. Whether or not it was an e-mail from corporate or whatnot (in which case I'd call my store and see if they could confirm).

eznark

Banned
I was referring more to the specific OP. And even still, stuff like that example still popped up everywhere. I think I was actually working in my GameStop the day that marketing came in and noticed it. Didn't bother to take a picture because I knew 100 people would have already posted it on the internet by the time I got home from work.

GameStop leaks tend to come from managers or the majority of the employees being informed of things ahead of time. That's a lot of people, and a lot of them post it all on the internet. This is still the only place on the internet posting a GameStop leak, which is odd.

All I was asking for was some more info. Whether or not it was an e-mail from corporate or whatnot (in which case I'd call my store and see if they could confirm).

You are bizarrely concerned about this.

FatalT

Banned
You also get 50% trade in bonus toward the purchase of any of these.

Nice! So honestly I should just wait until tomorrow to trade the game in so then I can get $30 for it instead of $20 then? That sounds great! All signs point to this starting tomorrow then eh?

Top Bottom