• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamestop 11/1-11/14: 50% off PS HD Collections

Kinda weird how no one knows about this. Who is this square triangle guy?

Kill one collection is the best value and will be mine

Worth trading in my 360 collector's edition of Dark Souls? I just bought the PC version, I was really disappointed by what the CE offered, and I probably initially made a mistake by buying this game on Xbox.

Just note they wont give you more for it being a collector's edition.

*Sees Thread Title*

This is cool I guess but something like Ico Collection is $20 on amazon and the original price, which was probably $40 is still $40 at gamestop and-

*Looks at prices*

O_O

WHY DOES WIIU HAVE TO COME OUT THIS MONTH? (Thats a good thing, but I am going to miss out on black friday deals...)

But still, since all of these games will be $20 on amazon eventually I ain't gonna bther with most, but those $10 collections I think will most likely be mine. Gotta think, only have $80 this month to spend on games outside of WiiU and NSMBU. Still enough for another WiiU game...

So thanks OP. Will most likely go for both $10 collections. As long as my GameStop has them...gotta go check their website locator to see.

SykoTech

Already played the hell outta the old R&C games, but that price makes me want to go out and buy it anyway. Everyone buy the R&C one, seriously.

KevinCow

Banned
-Jack and Daxter Collection

Jak and Dexter

-Jack and Daxter Collection

Jax collection

Jack & Daxter

$10 - Jack and Daxter Collection

jax & daxter

Jak & Daxter.

Jak and Daxter

JAK

DAXTER

Why do people have so much trouble with this.

Archon473

Gamestop's website indicates no store in a 100-mile radius has GoW: Origins Collection new. Still, this is a sweet deal otherwise.

bio.gif

dexter-knife-600x345.jpg

I know what I'll be getting

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I'm assuming
51b4pBj-rmL.jpg
this doesn't count. It's $60 on amazon, which basically makes GOW saga $20 if you factor in the $40 DS3.

fernoca

Re: Killzone Trilogy.
Killzone HD is in the first disc...but you need to intall the game (3GB) in order to play it (and also need the disc in the PS3).

Top Bottom