• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GameStop Says The Last Guardian Calls Made in Error

apana

Sometimes having a grand vision is detrimental. The dream can be so grand that it breaks the back of the dreamer.

cajunator

Banned
Anyway, going forward, I wonder if this means I will have to go back and preorder it again at Gamestop if they reinstate them?

Elginer

Love how everyone was like this:

tumblr_lwjgzfIVCv1r0kcy7.gif

and GameStop was like this:

0Xg6O.gif

Glad crisis was averted.

~Kinggi~

Banned
I was shattered when i saw this news, and now i feel like i just had a traumatic experience but all is fine. If it is actually cancelled i will nuke Sony.

Might be a stunt on Sony's part to check how's the hype around The Last Guardian?
Granted, it would be at Gamestop reputation expense, but then again, Gamestop reputation isn't one of the best in the business.

Cactus

Banned
I refuse to believe any sort of backpedaling response from Gamestop until they add the game back into their database.

Slime

Banned
Wonder if the guy who sends out the automatic calls is a huge Team ICO fan and this was his roundabout way of finding out whether or not it was canceled.

Maybe he's on GAF? :eek:

jcm

who the fuck preorders so far in advance

Me. It doesn't cost me a penny until it ships, and it guarantees me the lowest price Amazon will list it at before release. I can cancel at any time. Why would I not preorder?

Oh, and I caught it on a deal, too.

yidpt.jpg

Top Bottom