• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GameStop Says The Last Guardian Calls Made in Error

It is pretty obvious what has happened guys, the game has pulled an Ico and has been moved onto the PS4. Sony knows Team Ico's hardcore following will buy a system at launch just to experience the game. I know I will. :s

Levyne

Banned
So there is no truths or half truths or anything from this?

The answer is seriously: "Gamestop Fucked up Bad"

..I am not surprised..

Davedough

And the award for Best Troll of 2011 goes to.....

Gamestop!

"Oh wow. I'd just like to thank my magazine racks. My smell of teen nerd sweat and my clueless retail staff. I couldn't have done it without you!"

JaseMath

If it really is cancelled (and it probably is), I don't know why anyone is surprised. Damage control pending the official announcement is what's happening right now.

Corto

If it really is cancelled (and it probably is), I don't know why anyone is surprised. Damage control pending the official announcement is what's happening right now.

More saddened than surprised I would guess. At this point I honestly wouldn't be surprised that this game was nuked.

I really don't think that Yoshida would be denying it the way he is if it really was cancelled. He denied it to 9 different people on his twitter account.

Grisby

...this doesn't mean that the game won't be canceled latter on. :(
Have hope.

Crazy mess up. I'm glad the games still in the pipeline. I've had the millers crossing music stuck in my head all day and the image of bird-cat with a tear rolling down its cheek.

Davedough

S5uOi.jpg

ironcreed

Banned
Would not doubt it if it eventually is. Time will tell, but so far all time has told is that it is obviously not going well for this title.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Wouldn't be lying if I said I wasn't worried about this game. I just want it to be the best that it can be damnit. :/

cajunator

Banned
*deep sigh of relief*

And with that gaf now has one more reason to hate gamestop.

Because they made a mistake? Seriously?
Gamestop is just a corporation. They are no better or worse than any other corporation that doesnt give a flying fuck if you live or die as long as you give them money. I promise you best buy, amazon, ebay, etc are all the same way.

Because they made a mistake? Seriously?
Gamestop is just a corporation. They are no better or worse than any other corporation that doesnt give a flying fuck if you live or die as long as you give them money. I promise you best buy, amazon, ebay, etc are all the same way.

woah there, relax, let me rephrase:

"And now there is one more thing gaffers shall reference when positing that gamestop is evil"

I feel sad for Yoshida. Since people realized that he's responding to everyone he's being bombarded with questions every single day. He's basically the Playstation PR on Twitter.

Top Bottom