• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gay and Bisexual relationship thread |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Cosmic is the opposite of the loud, overcompensating guy. You should've seen some of the pics from back in the old-days of the Skype chat.

Cosmic is the opposite of the loud, overcompensating guy. You should've seen some of the pics from back in the old-days of the Skype chat.

I've known Cosmic Bus for almost 10 years, on a GAF and personal level, and this is just straight up bootleg. A bunch of us have posted pics in the Skype chat, myself included. Profile pics, shirtless pics, nude pics, it's all the same. Showing off because you've been working out, because you want attention or trying to get some sort of approval, that's why people do it. I don't see a reason to try and call people out, as if you're better than them.

BP oil spill up in hurr.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
I've known Cosmic Bus for almost 10 years, on a GAF and personal level, and this is just straight up bootleg. A bunch of us have posted pics in the Skype chat, myself included. Profile pics, shirtless pics, nude pics, it's all the same. Showing off because you've been working out, because you want attention or trying to get some sort of approval, that's why people do it. I don't see a reason to try and call people out, as if you're better than them.

I don't think Rez intended his comment as a snarky calling-out, although if he did, it's still no skin off my nose. Either way, you're certainly right that we take these pics for some attention... Everybody likes to feel nice about themselves once in a while.

Delio

BP oil spill up in hurr.

ICU spilling oil everywhere.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
I really need to stop liking people on the Internet.
Especially when there's an ocean in the way.

It can't be healthy.

I should also stop posting on GAF when I've been drinking.

I don't think Rez intended his comment as a snarky calling-out, although if he did, it's still no skin off my nose. Either way, you're certainly right that we take these pics for some attention... Everybody likes to feel nice about themselves once in a while.

This. I've been guilty of this recently since I just got an IPhone. I've turned into a camwhore posting pics online looking for some "woofs". Its just a nice ego boost when your feeling down about your looks.

CHEEZMO™;35511008 said:

It can't be healthy.

Me too, there are fours guys I've been chatting with online who are too far away it'll be impossible to actually ever meet. Sometimes fantasy is a strong drug.

Alcoori

BP oil spill up in hurr.

I'm pretty sure that was a compliment to Cosmic. He's saying that he's not loud and does not need to be overcompensating. That bit about the Skype chat is just because he's seen it, so he knows.

At least that's what I gathered.

lenovox1

CHEEZMO™;35511008 said:

It can't be healthy.

We could start a support group here, 'cause I think we've all done it (inclu. the drunk posting). Like SpaceBridge said, it's even better when they're far, far away.
I just hope I never book an international tour and run into these people due to all the "trouble" I've gotten myself in. >_>

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member

BP oil spill up in hurr.

that -- that was a compliment. I think you might be projecting here.

Delio

It's interesting being on normal speaking terms with my ex now. Doesnt feel like much as changed cept I'm not feeling like I'm in pain when we talk.

woodypop

Pfft. You've done no wrong.

Where'd you get yer AC's--did you order online, or buy from brick-n-mortar? If the latter, where?

I'm pretty much a 100% cotton, tighty-whities kinda guy, but it's cool to mix it up every now and then.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
EX SUPER ARTS REDIRECT!

Another of Andrew Christian's wildly nsfw underwear promo videos: Pink Pool Party.
Those just look ridiculous.

While I would chalk it up to "non-threatening gay man, tee hee!" in some instances, there was a lot of heavy flirtation even during the first couple of weeks of school before anyone knew me or was aware I'm gay... Unless I've started giving off that distinctive homo-vibe, which would surprise me as much as anyone.

And I do want to be with someone quite badly, but I can admit (and always have) that my standards are very specific and impossibly high, and there are a number of personal or emotional factors that keep me from pursuing sex for the sake of sex.

Bad mistakes happen under these circumstances. -__-
Well, you're also short. Maybe that has something to do with it. :p

I don't understand people with high standards. I mean some people think I'm supposedly picky, but really all I want is a nice guy.

Like it's been stated on the general threads about guys with high standards, no woman can ever compare to the hand.

Sagitario

I don't understand people with high standards. I mean some people think I'm supposedly picky, but really all I want is a nice guy.

Just so you know: having standards != being picky != liking certain things or having specific tastes.
Even if some people don't see the difference (or if most of them talk like if they are the same thing).

Roommate walked in on me jacking off while watching a guy spank another guy's ass.

Kill me now.

Hahahahahaha. Woops. Is he a gossip? If so everybody will already know ;)

It happened to two of my mates before, but the guy who walked in didn't leave and kept on talking. Apparently it was the most awkward 5 minutes ever.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Remember to always lock your doors.

What was his reaction?

It was locked. We live in a dorm so it's one room. He is usually in class at that time and I was horny as hell when I woke up.

It wasn't that bad actually. He just opened the door really fast and I'm not sure exactly how much he saw. I'm sure he knew I was jacking off but I'm not sure if he saw what I was watching. I'm not out of the closet, but I'm not really worried about that... I'm sure he has his suspicions by now.

It was just embarrassing. I don't actually face the door, my back is to it, so I didn't really see him. He just sat down at his desk, and then I left like 20 minutes early for my class because I had to get the hell out of there, lol.

We'll probably just pretend it never happened.

Well last night I said some shit about Eros but I'm over him as far as a relationship goes. He asked me what I did over the weekend and I told him I went clubbing at the gay bars and he was like oh looks like you had a good time.

Anyway he asked me if he was looking fat and I said "If you were fat, I wouldn't want to fuck you anymore" and his mouth dropped and then he was giggling but other than that I feel so much better now.

I still need to tell my oldest brother but I told his wife that I was gay and asked her how he felt about gays and said one of his best friends is gay. My other brother and my mom know, but I'm not telling my dad or grandpa ever.

_Isaac

It was locked. We live in a dorm so it's one room. He is usually in class at that time and I was horny as hell when I woke up.

It wasn't that bad actually. He just opened the door really fast and I'm not sure exactly how much he saw. I'm sure he knew I was jacking off but I'm not sure if he saw what I was watching. I'm not out of the closet, but I'm not really worried about that... I'm sure he has his suspicions by now.

It was just embarrassing. I don't actually face the door, my back is to it, so I didn't really see him. He just sat down at his desk, and then I left like 20 minutes early for my class because I had to get the hell out of there, lol.

We'll probably just pretend it never happened.

So he didn't bolt out of there? Did you just close the window really quick and put your thing back in? This sounds traumatizing to me. XD

Alcoori

Getting walked on jerking off might be mortifying on the spot but afterwards? It's not like the roommate never jerks off.

Be more careful next time and that's it.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
So he didn't bolt out of there? Did you just close the window really quick and put your thing back in? This sounds traumatizing to me. XD

That's pretty much what I did. It all happened very fast. :p Again, I have no idea what he saw, but he had to have known what I was doing.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
CHEEZMO™;35530862 said:
I always think nude fappers are weird.

Then I try it and see why they do it.

Then I forget and go back to thinking it's weird.

Yeah, I only do it once and a while but it's always great. If I lived alone I would be naked all the time though. :p

royalan

Roommate walked in on me jacking off while watching a guy spank another guy's ass.

Kill me now.

Funny, that's similar to how I met my college fuck buddy.

Caught a friend's housemate jerking it in his room with the door cracked, he caught me looking and...the rest is history. ;)

But I agree with Alcoori. All guys jerk off, and you get to a certain age when it's just funny.

BP oil spill up in hurr.
Is it my turn to post pics again? No? Be back in a week.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
CHEEZMO™;35530862 said:
I always think nude fappers are weird.

Then I try it and see why they do it.

Then I forget and go back to thinking it's weird.

Yeah, well... you're weird. >:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom