• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genshin Impact |OT| 4.0 (Fontaine) - Je m'appelle "la baleine"

Pejo

Gold Member
Will Pejo finally 36 star the Abyss? I can't wait to see!
I honestly wonder. It'd probably force me to use meta teams and level my artifacts which is already leaving a sour taste in my mouth, just thinking about it.

*edit*

I haven't been posting these lately, but here's Rosaria's birthday art. A fucking sin it's in the shitty censored costume.

Last edited:

Pejo

Gold Member
One of my favorite cosplayers did Cloud Retainer cosplay:
9077bjg81iec1.jpg

ua27xpc91iec1.jpg

Bonus

*edit*

Cloud Retainer Teaser, and it's actually really good. Little baby Ganyu, they brought back the trailer sneeze from Eula's teaser, and they re-enacted the Ayaka meme officially which gave me a good chuckle.

ggx8snavmdw91.png

Last edited:
So I’m thinking of building the “sunfire” team and am slowly working on Jean.
Bennet is currently at 80 C5 and I could take him to C6 if I want.
Raiden is 90 C2
Then I guess a flex slot, maybe Mona C0 here as I read she works with Raiden nicely too, but I’m unsure of how she would react with Jean and Bennett’s bursts.

I’m not sure if sunfire is even meta or whatever, but it’s a team I can make with the characters I have, and the damage seems pretty good to me from what I’ve seen.
Also considering that my other 2 main teams are headed up by Wrio (freeze team) and Diluc (vaporize) this would be a good fit for a Raiden specific team.
Currently I’m using Riaden in a make shift team of Yelan, Kokomi, and Collei. It works good enough for now, but I’m looking to build the team more around Raiden specifically.

InterMusketeer

Gold Member
Then I guess a flex slot, maybe Mona C0 here as I read she works with Raiden nicely too, but I’m unsure of how she would react with Jean and Bennett’s bursts.
Sunfire's constant element application is not very synergistic with Mona. Her burst's debuff remains on enemies as long as the bubbles aren't popped but all the reactions going on in sunfire will make that impossible. She's best used in freeze teams (Cryo can't pop the bubbles) or teams where you can carefully set up big nuke damage.

It's probably better to use some kind of off-field DPS with a different element. Xingqiu and Yelan are the obvious choices.

It sounds like a pretty fun team, but being constricted to a circle plus the inevitable overloads blasting enemies away sounds like it could be frustrating. Do share how you like it though.

Sunfire's constant element application is not very synergistic with Mona. Her burst's debuff remains on enemies as long as the bubbles aren't popped but all the reactions going on in sunfire will make that impossible. She's best used in freeze teams (Cryo can't pop the bubbles) or teams where you can carefully set up big nuke damage.

It's probably better to use some kind of off-field DPS with a different element. Xingqiu and Yelan are the obvious choices.

It sounds like a pretty fun team, but being constricted to a circle plus the inevitable overloads blasting enemies away sounds like it could be frustrating. Do share how you like it though.

Ok, I’ll keep this in mind.
Part of this is wanting to build Jean up is to have another healer. Kokomi has been my only healer until now, and I stopped investing in Barbara a long time ago even tho I have her at C6. So making a sunfire team gives me yet another reason to build Jean.

I could throw Yelan in, I don’t have the boy.
Hmm that’s too bad, part of me was looking for a reason to build Mona too lol.
Thoma is on the list as well because he seems like he’s bffs with Wrio, but that’s a whole other thing.

Man all I want to do is build teams but the energy/resin system is killing me.

Last edited:

jonnyXx

Gold Member
Man all I want to do is build teams but the energy/resin system is killing me.
Yup, Resin is the bane of my Genshin experience.
I just want to play the damn game and build my characters that are just benched in my inventory. But the game has so many barriers to slow your progress and resin sits on top of them putting a complete stop to your progress for the day.
What's the point in having all these characters in the game if you can't even use them.

Genshin is the first and the last gacha game I'll play. Maybe I'm just impatient but I don't want to deal with stamina systems ever again.

Yup, Resin is the bane of my Genshin experience.
I just want to play the damn game and build my characters that are just benched in my inventory. But the game has so many barriers to slow your progress and resin sits on top of them putting a complete stop to your progress for the day.
What's the point in having all these characters in the game if you can't even use them.

Genshin is the first and the last gacha game I'll play. Maybe I'm just impatient but I don't want to deal with stamina systems ever again.

It’s especially bad since I had been playing the story/ quests non stop the last 2 weeks or so, and now it’s like coming to a sudden stop.

jonnyXx

Gold Member
It’s especially bad since I had been playing the story/ quests non stop the last 2 weeks or so, and now it’s like coming to a sudden stop.
Yea after you hit that point when you've done all the quests and exploration that's when you really feel the limits imposed by resin.

jonnyXx jonnyXx at least I still have a fair amount of Sumeru left and more or less all of Fontaine.
When do we expect the next area to come out? It’s yearly right?

Changing gears here but
Do the speed attack buffs from Chongyun and Mika stack? I think they each give 8%, so would you have a 16% bonus if they were both in the team?

jonnyXx

Gold Member
jonnyXx jonnyXx jonnyXx jonnyXx at least I still have a fair amount of Sumeru left and more or less all of Fontaine.
When do we expect the next area to come out? It’s yearly right?
Yea, previous regions released in July or August so I guess it's safe to assume we get Natlan around then.

Do the speed attack buffs from Chongyun and Mika stack? I think they each give 8%, so would you have a 16% bonus if they were both in the team?
I think all atk speed buffs can stack. Mika's buff is actually 13% at lvl 1 and 22% at lvl 10.

Pejo

Gold Member
I honestly think she looks better with the shorts tbh.
Keep in mind you're looking at a t-pose of a model in a viewer vs. a finalized design with proper lighting applied, but I guess everyone is free to have bad taste. I'm so tired of literally every HoYo character having shorts, but apparently it must be a hit.

Looks like we're getting playable ping now, too. Maybe next lantern rite?
JQzEkHeL4gdjQqoIoSOOImJTMHiRzWQj0SuOoqZQX5I.jpg

InterMusketeer

Gold Member
I'm not getting excited about a character that's 12 months away from release. Anything could happen in the mean time. Just look at how they butchered CR. I'm excited to someone give my new 5-star spear to though. Dendro would fit the color scheme nicely.

I was looking forward to Natlan, but if it's gonna be another sausage fest I better get ready for more suffering. Even Chiori's leaks keep talking about Geo constructs. Please be false.

Pejo

Gold Member
Supposedly Zhongli and Xiao are getting skins eventually, and we're getting 3 skins in 4.8 (summer patch), which will most likely be 2 females and a male.

I'm sure Zhongli and Xiao skins will be 5*s like Dilucs. This game has gone full fujo at this point so why not.

InterMusketeer

Gold Member
I don’t mind if there’s some male characters.
maybe this guy will be the “real” diluc lol
In any case, I’m sure there will be plenty of girls.
I don't mind them either. Easy enough to ignore, and I get most people have more normal tastes than I. But if a female archon is robbed again by some random fuck the devs want to shove down our throats, it's not gonna be funny.

The female characters already get censored, relegated to off-field roles, given trash kits, no new banners for an entire year, turned into supports for or by twinks and now there's rumors that none of the new female characters even matter for Natlan's story. If they continue with this trend, they're gonna piss off a large portion of the player base.

InterMusketeer

Gold Member
More info on Chiori's kit:
I'm a lot more hopeful after reading this. Geo constructs don't sound mandatory so she should work with Navia.

Some info about the new skins too:
Zhongli and Xiao's skins are based on the Archon War and Liyue history.

Albedo(???) and Sucrose also get skins based on fairy tales and dreams.

Pretty easy to assume the Mondstadt characters will be involved with the summer event and the other two will be saved for Lantern Rite next year. Most skins we have now are for the female characters, so it's to be expected that they'd give the guys some too. Albedo is just a strange choice. He's got to be one of the least popular characters in the game. Would also kind of imply that his rerun isn't happening until this summer, which seems unlikely.

Pejo

Gold Member
More info on Chiori's kit:

I'm a lot more hopeful after reading this. Geo constructs don't sound mandatory so she should work with Navia.
Once I saw that she basically had a scissor animation that put all of the enemies in a line, I figured she was pretty much a dedicated Navia support. I'm still not sold on this kit as a fucking limited 5* though, sounds like it should be 4*. I don't like the idea of any 5* being a support for one specific type of team or one character in general.
Some info about the new skins too:
Zhongli and Xiao's skins are based on the Archon War and Liyue history.
I bet one or both will be "5*" skins too, with the new effects and stuff like Diluc. Zhongli is basically god of China and Xiao is one of their babies that they shoehorn into every event despite him being boring as fuck.
Albedo(???) and Sucrose also get skins based on fairy tales and dreams.
If they're going back to this old rumor, I'd assume Amber's skin is the 3rd one. They mentioned 2 girls and a guy, and she and Sucrose were rumored to be the fairy tale skins like 2+ years ago when those leaks first came out. I have zero hope for any MHY provided skin to be good ever again though, so whatever. Doesn't hurt me by existing but I ain't buying shit.
Pretty easy to assume the Mondstadt characters will be involved with the summer event and the other two will be saved for Lantern Rite next year. Most skins we have now are for the female characters, so it's to be expected that they'd give the guys some too. Albedo is just a strange choice. He's got to be one of the least popular characters in the game. Would also kind of imply that his rerun isn't happening until this summer, which seems unlikely.
Mondstadt is always involved in summer in one way or another, thanks to Alice. I hope some year we actually get an appearance by her. Hopefully this year we can finally leave Klee out, I am so fucking sick of her infant yapping in the story cutscenes. She's the only character in the game that actively acts/talks like a baby and it annoys the shit out of me, considering she's probably(?) much older than the other kid characters considering she's part elf (long life species according to Alice) and fucking plays with bombs.

InterMusketeer

Gold Member
Here's a bunch of codes I found:

GT9LMYXB8NXM
JB95D2V5XGJ5
NA88ANTJL5SD
CT2BDW7JD38M

Two of these worked for me. One gave 60 primos and the other some mora and stuff. Try 'em out.

There's also a Xianyun web event: https://hoyo.link/5slgFBAL
Didn't see this one posted here, and it doesn't seem to be promoted in-game, so I thought I'd share it just in case.

Once I saw that she basically had a scissor animation that put all of the enemies in a line, I figured she was pretty much a dedicated Navia support. I'm still not sold on this kit as a fucking limited 5* though, sounds like it should be 4*. I don't like the idea of any 5* being a support for one specific type of team or one character in general.
I'm not really getting niche vibes from her with this leak, but I don't have a clear understanding of her kit yet. If she does something with crystallize, she should be able to work in pretty much any team. She never exuded 5-star energy with how unimportant she is to the world and the story, but I'm still at a point where I'll take basically anything as long as it's semi-functional.

I bet one or both will be "5*" skins too, with the new effects and stuff like Diluc. Zhongli is basically god of China and Xiao is one of their babies that they shoehorn into every event despite him being boring as fuck.
That would be unfortunate but I could see it happening. They're both popular characters though with very dedicated fans so it might make sense. It does open up the way for more archon skins. But that would be far off still since these skins are at least a year away. I doubt I'm gonna be willing to spend money on this game when its end draws nearer.

If they're going back to this old rumor, I'd assume Amber's skin is the 3rd one. They mentioned 2 girls and a guy, and she and Sucrose were rumored to be the fairy tale skins like 2+ years ago when those leaks first came out. I have zero hope for any MHY provided skin to be good ever again though, so whatever. Doesn't hurt me by existing but I ain't buying shit.
Yeah, apparently this rumor references an old one. Was probably shared in this thread a long time ago, but I've completely forgotten about it. Amber is the only standard 4-star who hasn't gotten a skin yet, so it's a good guess. At least that one will be free.

Mondstadt is always involved in summer in one way or another, thanks to Alice. I hope some year we actually get an appearance by her. Hopefully this year we can finally leave Klee out, I am so fucking sick of her infant yapping in the story cutscenes. She's the only character in the game that actively acts/talks like a baby and it annoys the shit out of me, considering she's probably(?) much older than the other kid characters considering she's part elf (long life species according to Alice) and fucking plays with bombs.
It's time for post time skip teenage Klee.

Pejo

Gold Member
Here's a bunch of codes I found:

GT9LMYXB8NXM
JB95D2V5XGJ5
NA88ANTJL5SD
CT2BDW7JD38M

Two of these worked for me. One gave 60 primos and the other some mora and stuff. Try 'em out.

There's also a Xianyun web event: https://hoyo.link/5slgFBAL
Didn't see this one posted here, and it doesn't seem to be promoted in-game, so I thought I'd share it just in case.
Thanks I also got 2 that worked. Also, that's my favorite kind of web event, go in, click a few things, get primos, forget about it. Also a nice CR wallpaper. Better than most, 9/10 on the survey.
I'm not really getting niche vibes from her with this leak, but I don't have a clear understanding of her kit yet. If she does something with crystallize, she should be able to work in pretty much any team. She never exuded 5-star energy with how unimportant she is to the world and the story, but I'm still at a point where I'll take basically anything as long as it's semi-functional.
Yea I guess we'll see. I wonder if MHY shitcanned the perfumer girl. Some of these kit pieces seem like they were taken out of that old leaked kit from her. Wonder if they just scrapped her and combined the two kits. I wasn't really impressed with Chiori in the muskets event, and her design got neutered from the original leaks, so there's nothing left keeping me excited/hopeful for her.
That would be unfortunate but I could see it happening. They're both popular characters though with very dedicated fans so it might make sense. It does open up the way for more archon skins. But that would be far off still since these skins are at least a year away. I doubt I'm gonna be willing to spend money on this game when its end draws nearer.
I actually liked that middle ground outfit they gave Zhongli in the weird promo for that statue they gave out this patch. It's like halfway between a gentlemanly look and his archon look. Regardless, modders already pre-emptively one-upped MHY again.
6488b3320eefe.jpg

6488b344a3449.jpg

65b5b71a02883.jpg

Yeah, apparently this rumor references an old one. Was probably shared in this thread a long time ago, but I've completely forgotten about it. Amber is the only standard 4-star who hasn't gotten a skin yet, so it's a good guess. At least that one will be free.
I remember how hopeful I was in those days, as an Amber fan. Thinking maybe they'd do a bunny girl costume for her. Ha. Just like how I complained about the "swimsuit" skins that Jean and Barbara got. Modern day Genshin would never even do that much these days, now it'd be 6 layers of sweaters and knee-length cargo shorts.
It's time for post time skip teenage Klee.
Or just delete. Imagine if Genshin had the balls to kill her off in the story and start a villain Alice arc.

Last edited:

Pejo

Gold Member
Do you guys think they will ever do a dual element character?
If the game wasn't still printing money off of the scraps they give players for "kits" these days, I'd say maybe, but as things stand they have no reason to. Plus there's no good lore reason for it outside of the traveler.

I do wonder if we'll get to recruit the sibling we didn't pick at the end of the main story though, so we can use 2 traveler kits simultaneously.

Pejo

Gold Member
Or the Traveler being able to quick swap between elements. That would be amazing. He could create his own reactions lol
They already do this in cutscenes and story battles, but yea that'd be cool too. Not that current Traveler really has any good kits outside of Dendro and maybe on a bad day Anemo.

Welp, just finished pre-farming my talent books for Cloud Retainer. I'm still gonna be gimped by the whale boss mats for skills and her new boss for ascensions, but at least I'm good on Hilichurl pages, talent books, gems, and everything else.

Official banner info:
ol8ferka0bfc1.jpg

Not bad honestly, but I already have C6 Faruzan and no need to talk about Noelle. I'm gonna be picking Yaoyao for the lantern rite selector.

*edit*

Looks like part 2 4*s were leaked from a datamine in the update files.
SOU6fna.jpeg

Last edited:

InterMusketeer

Gold Member
Too bad there's no new 4-star or anything. At least the dual blades have been confirmed.

Yea I guess we'll see. I wonder if MHY shitcanned the perfumer girl. Some of these kit pieces seem like they were taken out of that old leaked kit from her. Wonder if they just scrapped her and combined the two kits. I wasn't really impressed with Chiori in the muskets event, and her design got neutered from the original leaks, so there's nothing left keeping me excited/hopeful for her.
I don't even remember a perfume girl. Maybe they wanted to keep that title for the horny Liyue lady.

I remember how hopeful I was in those days, as an Amber fan. Thinking maybe they'd do a bunny girl costume for her. Ha. Just like how I complained about the "swimsuit" skins that Jean and Barbara got. Modern day Genshin would never even do that much these days, now it'd be 6 layers of sweaters and knee-length cargo shorts.
In hindsight those summer skins were the first nail in the coffin.

Or just delete. Imagine if Genshin had the balls to kill her off in the story and start a villain Alice arc.
Women can't be the villain dude. All morally ambiguous women are just misunderstood. You'll see, La Signora will be revived in Natlan and it will turn out that not-Russia was right all along and we're going to join them in destroying Celestia. That lady who separated the twins was, uhh, just trying to save them. Or something.

Nankatsu

Thanks I also got 2 that worked. Also, that's my favorite kind of web event, go in, click a few things, get primos, forget about it. Also a nice CR wallpaper. Better than most, 9/10 on the survey.

I actually liked that middle ground outfit they gave Zhongli in the weird promo for that statue they gave out this patch. It's like halfway between a gentlemanly look and his archon look. Regardless, modders already pre-emptively one-upped MHY again.
6488b3320eefe.jpg

6488b344a3449.jpg

65b5b71a02883.jpg

The one that Mihoto did for the banner when they gave out his statue for the Tea Pot looked better than this one in my opinion.

So Fazuran in CR banner, huh? I'm still not fully commited in pulling for CR, specially because I've been playing less Genshin these past few days.

Pejo

Gold Member
Well it looks like none of the other adepti (outside of Ping and Guizhong) will be playable.

Datamine shows the human form of these two:
JhSgjK1.jpeg

InterMusketeer

Gold Member
More detailed Chiori leaks:

Looks like the dumb Geo constructs are back on the menu. She sounds kinda useless at C0 so if you want her fixed, you need to pull for C2. Unless she's somehow really strong and/or fun to play, I don't see that happening with this throwaway character. Let's hope they do something about that during the beta, but they likely won't. Currently preparing for another disappointment. But I'm gonna be pissed if they fuck up two characters in a row.

Pejo

Gold Member
The one that Mihoto did for the banner when they gave out his statue for the Tea Pot looked better than this one in my opinion.
Yea I like that one quite a bit too. It'd be nice to see it officially made, but we'll see if modders beat them to it.
So Fazuran in CR banner, huh? I'm still not fully commited in pulling for CR, specially because I've been playing less Genshin these past few days.
I would never recommend chasing 4*s, as dictated by my rage pulling for Chevreuse constellations and ending up 2 Yoimiya constellations since I couldn't get a copy.

I don't even remember a perfume girl. Maybe they wanted to keep that title for the horny Liyue lady.
She has voice lines in Lynette's profile already, I think her name was Emilia.
This was one of the concept sheets released during the Fontaine megaleaks:
1691603351_2.jpg

In hindsight those summer skins were the first nail in the coffin.
I can't remember, did they come before or after the Mondstadt censorskins? But yea, we were oblivious to exactly how bad it was gonna get, at that point. I genuinely thought there would be a chance we'd get bikini summer skins, lmao.
Women can't be the villain dude. All morally ambiguous women are just misunderstood. You'll see, La Signora will be revived in Natlan and it will turn out that not-Russia was right all along and we're going to join them in destroying Celestia. That lady who separated the twins was, uhh, just trying to save them. Or something.
To be fair, Genshin does that with all of the important characters so far (male or female) except Dottore. But if he becomes playable, I'm sure he'll get a "but I was under mind control the whole time!" If they could make that douchebag Scaramouche playable, I don't think anyone is off the table. The only true villains that stay villains are NPCs.

InterMusketeer

Gold Member
She has voice lines in Lynette's profile already, I think her name was Emilia.
Ah yes, Emilie. I saw people talking about her before as a potential character to be released in 4.X but I didn't know who se was. The voice lines about her still mention her being a perfumer, so she's likely still coming. A character that could put enemies asleep or confuse them could be cool, but I doubt they'd do something like that for just one character.

I can't remember, did they come before or after the Mondstadt censorskins? But yea, we were oblivious to exactly how bad it was gonna get, at that point. I genuinely thought there would be a chance we'd get bikini summer skins, lmao.
Had to looks this up, but the summer skins came out in the summer of 2021, whereas I see media talking about the alternate censored skins by January '22. They were probably developed around the same time, or maybe it was the summer skins that set everything in motion in the first place.

To be fair, Genshin does that with all of the important characters so far (male or female) except Dottore. But if he becomes playable, I'm sure he'll get a "but I was under mind control the whole time!" If they could make that douchebag Scaramouche playable, I don't think anyone is off the table. The only true villains that stay villains are NPCs.
We can only hope the fatui with the giant nose becomes playable soon.

Pejo

Gold Member
I talk a lot of shit on miHoYo, but they sure can make a trailer.

*edit*

I guess MHY's new idea to combat leakers is to make the kits so god damn confusing that even when it leaks it's basically worthless.

Somebody please feel free to translate this to something I understand. (it's several slides, hover on the right side to see the arrow to switch to the next slide)

Last edited:

Pejo

Gold Member
Well, new event polearm in 4.5. I was super excited because I thought it was a catalyst at first, it would have been insanely good.

JlNGcJv.jpeg

So I guess it's YaoYao's polearm then?

*edit*

Well, looks like I got as much done in Fontaine as I could manage before Cloud Retainer drops. Sitting in the mid 70%s explored for all of the Fontaine regions now. So I have the rest of that, all of Chenyu Vale, the CNY freebies etc. Hoping I can manage Cloud Retainer C2, but with just rough math, I think I can guarantee C1 at least now even with worst possible gacha luck, which was my original goal.

Those areas were pretty great overall. I was surprised at how much underground content there was.

Last edited:

jonnyXx

Gold Member
Well, new event polearm in 4.5. I was super excited because I thought it was a catalyst at first, it would have been insanely good.

JlNGcJv.jpeg

So I guess it's YaoYao's polearm then?
That sounds so similar to the Fontaine craftable polearm, but that one restores energy when being healed instead of when healing others.

InterMusketeer

Gold Member
Somebody please feel free to translate this to something I understand. (it's several slides, hover on the right side to see the arrow to switch to the next slide)
Her ability does a dash attack and then summons a puppet/turret. An additional puppet is summoned if there's a Geo construct on the field at its location. The puppets can be set to do coordinated attacks (like Yelan) or to be autonomous (like Fischl). It's unclear to me whether the turrets are immobile.

Her burst just does a large instance of damage. Best comparison is either Yae Miko or Albedo.

She sounds pretty fun honestly, although kind of unnecessary (similar role to Albedo), but I'm so disappointed that she has no synergy with Navia. They finally abandoned the cursed mono Geo bullshit but they just couldn't help themselves and revisited it at the worst possible moment. Everyone wanted her to work with Navia, but nooooo. Just unbelievable. And frankly disgusting that they try to bait us with cons to fix her so she can be used in that role.

Hopefully she's fixed in beta but I doubt it. MHY is going through a phase where they attempt to fix neglected mechanics by releasing new characters. Well intentioned yet flawed, but also at the worst possible time.

Pejo

Gold Member
Go after Nahida constellations (now C4) or Cloud Retainer...

Choices...
Like you're not just gonna go for both anyways...
Her ability does a dash attack and then summons a puppet/turret. An additional puppet is summoned if there's a Geo construct on the field at its location. The puppets can be set to do coordinated attacks (like Yelan) or to be autonomous (like Fischl). It's unclear to me whether the turrets are immobile.

Her burst just does a large instance of damage. Best comparison is either Yae Miko or Albedo.

She sounds pretty fun honestly, although kind of unnecessary (similar role to Albedo), but I'm so disappointed that she has no synergy with Navia. They finally abandoned the cursed mono Geo bullshit but they just couldn't help themselves and revisited it at the worst possible moment. Everyone wanted her to work with Navia, but nooooo. Just unbelievable. And frankly disgusting that they try to bait us with cons to fix her so she can be used in that role.

Hopefully she's fixed in beta but I doubt it. MHY is going through a phase where they attempt to fix neglected mechanics by releasing new characters. Well intentioned yet flawed, but also at the worst possible time.
I'm still not sure I get it, but my interest is so low that I'll just wait until they release some gameplay leaks before I think about it one way or the other. It sounds like she has some complicated passives moreso than her skill or Burst being difficult to understand. If I'm reading it right, using her elemental skill twice in a row auto swaps out the character? Why on earth would we need that? how does it choose who to swap to?

Nankatsu

Here's hoping I pull her early on so I don't have to go deep on my fate stash.

I'll just go for C0 and call it a day.

Good luck on your pulls guys.

InterMusketeer

Gold Member
I'm still not sure I get it, but my interest is so low that I'll just wait until they release some gameplay leaks before I think about it one way or the other. It sounds like she has some complicated passives moreso than her skill or Burst being difficult to understand. If I'm reading it right, using her elemental skill twice in a row auto swaps out the character? Why on earth would we need that? how does it choose who to swap to?
I don't really get the swapping either. You can already swap whenever and to whomever you want. We don't need a skill for that. Guess we'll see how that works.

I'm seeing some people coping that she'll work fine with Navia and that the second puppet (and her passive that increases Geo DMG) aren't a big deal but I find that really hard to believe.

Pejo

Gold Member
I don't really get the swapping either. You can already swap whenever and to whomever you want. We don't need a skill for that. Guess we'll see how that works.

I'm seeing some people coping that she'll work fine with Navia and that the second puppet (and her passive that increases Geo DMG) aren't a big deal but I find that really hard to believe.
She's also confirmed split scaling between ATK/DEF in her current form, so uh... oh boy.

Got my new phone on the bill this month. Ain't gonna happen.
iu

Top Bottom