• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gerard Butler: I injected myself with bee venom and ended up in hospital

red731

I can just laugh and be glad he is alive I guess.

What a stupid idea and that power if will to decide to believe it. Wow.

On one hand, he could certainly be dumb enough to do this.

On the other hand, celebrities regularly embellish or make up bullshit anecdotes on talk shows.

jayu26

enable-single-swipe-notifications-full-screen-apps-your-samsung-galaxy-note-2.w1456.jpg

low-G

“My character dies late in the film so I decided to try dying so I can really deliver an authentic performance.”

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Doing this once is moronic to the next level.

Doing it twice is apex moron. This is like the trope setter for portraying a mothferucker in a movie is lacking any sense of a brain.
He's obviously a scientist for wanting to confirm the results.

Or, he realised he was in a complete dud of a movie and wanted an out.

El Topo

"Yeah, I'm sorry, I can't come to the dozen premiers of Geostorm. Why? I...uh....I...injected myself...with.....bee....venom...again?"

Cuburt

There has to be some kind of relevant Simpsons gif for this situation, I just know it but I can't think of any off the top of my head.

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
Feels good to wake up and know I'm smarter than yet another millionaire, at least

I feel the opposite. He's a dummy who injects himself with bee venom, twice, and yet has more money than I'll make my entire life. That's depressing.

Oh, I can get that, but it reminds me when people were piling up on Jeremy Renner for some reason. I find him likeable and thought I had missed something like him being racist or saying somethung hurtful, haha.

He's a damn idiot for doing that shit, I agree.

Gerard has given the world Dracula 2K, the Olympus Has Fallen series and now Geostorm. What has rat-faced Renner done? It's all been down hill since Dahmer.

#TeamButler

What an idiot.. Where to begin..

First Believe "Some guy" on the internet that bee venom can reduce inflammation

Second Don't look into other credible sources about said claim

Third Fly this guy to where you are who you don't know

Forth Let him inject you with god knows what

Fifth After having bad reaction first time lets get injected again just to be sure its not the venom...

Top Bottom