• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Getting laid in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
PhoenixDark said:
So being black won't hurt my chances? I doubt that, sadly. I want to bag a Japanese chick so bad.
I thought it was brazilian.

STAY On TARGET

I love Brazilian women, but I love Asian women too. They have amazing faces and nice hair. Haven't seen too many with boobs, but meh. I like them anyway.

it's pretty accurate

it's easy to get laid in Japan, if that's what you want. it is equally easy to get an STD. caveat humpor.

the most important part there is: DON'T KNOW ANY JAPANESE. These girls are looking for a crazy animal fling with an unstoppable foreigner beast. if you speak a whit of Japanese then you are part of the world they are trying to leave behind and NG.

it's not as fun as it might sound.

JackFrost2012 said:
it's pretty accurate

it's easy to get laid in Japan, if that's what you want. it is equally easy to get an STD. caveat humpor.

the most important part there is: DON'T KNOW ANY JAPANESE. These girls are looking for a crazy animal fling with an unstoppable foreigner beast. if you speak a whit of Japanese then you are part of the world they are trying to leave behind and NG.

it's not as fun as it might sound.
Sweet.

I'm sure I can show the women there something they've never seen before.

Ronok

Bleh, I'm going to be going to Japan, I'm white, I basically fit in with all the rules....... I'm going with my girlfriend though.... And she's allready Japanese.... And I ermmm found her in England...... *Thanks her dad for moving her familly to England when she was six*

Oh but her friend who came down to England liked me so yeah...... 2 Japanese girls known.. 2 Japanese girls who have liked me...... 9283493864293846 white girls who I've known..... Apparently 9283493864293846 white girls who haven't like me (not fact, but them liking me isn't either so I'll go with this one so I can pretend I've never missed a chance).. XD

And then there is everything inbetween. ^^;;

Oh and in that gas panic link the girls who are actually with guys (well the pics that load for me) are ermmm not the type of girl I would be attracted to.... if Cute was here ! and getting a bit ermmmm slutty was here !......... They would be here...... !

But yeah that's just me. ^^;;

Oh and I don't expect any of my statistics to change any time soon seeing as I live with my current girlfriend.... :-/

[/randomlypointlesspost]

elostyle

Never forget! I'm Dumb!
No, I'm the guy that combined the wing commander movie poster with the words "Never Forget!" and got tagged for it.

Yamauchi

Banned
Japan seems like a weird place to me. I have extensive travels in Southeast Asia, and there it's not the slutty girls that like white guys; it's EVERY ONE. Yeah, I meant "one." Westerners will get openly hit on by the gays. And surprisingly, the local guys don't seem resentful of foreigners. If you need any more of a statement on cultural imperialism see how other people treat Westerners. Sure, you see them chant "Death to America!" in Iran; go to Iran and tell them you're American. See what happens. How this all came about I really can't understand, but sometimes it makes me feel sorry for all these races with inferiority complexes.

elostyle

Never forget! I'm Dumb!
conker said:
American = rich = omg i sex u.

That's basically how it works.
No, not really. Has nothing to do with America. There's also plenty of money to go around in japan.

Ronok

More like, OMG he's white he speaks English, English is cool... White guy FTW! (Translated from someone I know.... Kinda...)

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I'm white, weight 130 lbs and speak english what are my chances? and I have a fetish for japanese girls

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
I'm going to live in japan starting march, needless to stay i wont be going anywhere near roppongi

elostyle said:
No, not really. Has nothing to do with America. There's also plenty of money to go around in japan.

Well an American in Japan means he probably has a lot of money to burn if he's able to pay for an overseas trip to a place like that.

Ronok

Same for black guys too rite? Tell me what I want to hear

Yeah black guys too dude don't worry.......... I think..... *sends e-mail to friend in Japan*

Originally Posted by Ronok:
Bleh, I'm going to be going to Japan

lol

:lol ........................ I don't get the funny. ; ;

acidviper said:
This FAQ is very old and used ad nauseum. Even Japanese people know about the instructions, so if you strike out there will be many people laughing at you. PS all the good ones have been taken. . . several times.

preview pics
http://www.gaspanic.co.jp/*web_04gall1.html

Ech, Im disapointed. All the Japanese girls Ive met are hotter than that.

Then again, looks like its true.

Here what appears to be a british man getting "lucky"?

LOVERS2.jpg

Pedigree Chum said:
Welp, looks like I'm screwed. Gotta play up that Canadianess I guess :p

well, if you had a Japanese fetish, you probably wouldn't sleep with a Latino girl just because she was born and raised in Japan. well, you might, but it wouldn't be satisfying your Japanese fetish.

these girls have white guy fetishes just as bad as you have Japanese girl fetishes. don't hate, reciprocate

There is quite a lot of resentment towards America here, mainly from middle aged guys though. I have had a couple of "Damn you American pigs" situations from people on the subway and they calmed down when they found out I was English. (so if you want to get laid with a middle aged guy, you're out of luck ;)

Anyway, sorry to spell out a few truths (I'm now going to defend my female Japanese friends), yes Japan does have it's fair share of slutty girls, like any country but it's not the 'heaven' that you guys are making it out to be. Yeah, sure, go to Roppongi/Shinsaibashi and they'll be plenty of cum buckets waiting for you. But outside of these foreign-clubbing areas, it's pretty much like the normal world you'll know back home where girls will like you for YOU not because of the color of your skin (these are the women that make future girlfriends/wives)

If you're coming to Japan to find a girlfriend, don't find them in a club, it will only lead to trouble.

For the people coming here for sexual reasons a few things:

1) It's guys like you that give most 'normal' foreigners the bad image of being some kind of sex maniacs. It also portrays us as single minded neanderthals, I spend most of my time trying to shrug off that image.
2) I've said it before but if you're coming to get laid, then fine, go ahead, but just think of how many other guys will have beaten you to the hole. Use a condom, use a condom, use a condom.
3) One last generalization: if you're going to Tokyo, your personality in these clubs won't matter, just dress well, act cool and you'll do fine. If you're going to Osaka, it doesn't matter how stupid you look, how over weight you are or how bad your breath is, if you can make them laugh you're onto a winner.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
marvelharvey said:
There is quite a lot of resentment towards America here, mainly from middle aged guys though. I have had a couple of "Damn you American pigs" situations from people on the subway and they calmed down when they found out I was English. (so if you want to get laid with a middle aged guy, you're out of luck ;)

Anyway, sorry to spell out a few truths (I'm now going to defend my female Japanese friends), yes Japan does have it's fair share of slutty girls, like any country but it's not the 'heaven' that you guys are making it out to be. Yeah, sure, go to Roppongi/Shinsaibashi and they'll be plenty of cum buckets waiting for you. But outside of these foreign-clubbing areas, it's pretty much like the normal world you'll know back home where girls will like you for YOU not because of the color of your skin (these are the women that make future girlfriends/wives)

If you're coming to Japan to find a girlfriend, don't find them in a club, it will only lead to trouble.

1) It's guys like you that give most 'normal' foreigners the bad image of being some kind of sex maniacs. It also portrays us as single minded neanderthals, I spend most of my time trying to shrug off that image.
2) I've said it before but if you're coming to get laid, then fine, go ahead, but just think of how many other guys will have beaten you to the hole. Use a condom, use a condom, use a condom.
3) One last generalization: if you're going to Tokyo, your personality in these clubs won't matter, just dress well, act cool and you'll do fine. If you're going to Osaka, it doesn't matter how stupid you look, how over weight you are or how bad your breath is, if you can make them laugh you're onto a winner.
whoa that easy? I mean wow... :O it's like if you are white and you are normal you have like 100% chance of a japanese girl wanting to fuck with you.

Bebpo

Banned
Rule #4: Don't live in Aomori. They have a very small population and the American military base there serves the needs of all the foreigner-hungry women >_<

JavyOO7

marvelharvey said:

My dreams are shattered.

...no seriously, good post.

masud said:
*shakes head*

In response to this, I totally wouldn't do something like this anyways. One night stands? No fucking thanks. Its fun just playing around in threads like this and getting more insights into what Japan is like (or at least how the people are).

I personally plan on visiting sometime in the future, not to get tail, just to work for a little while and see a different culture. Sould be interesting.

elostyle

Never forget! I'm Dumb!

Wow didn't know that the kansai area is that different. Tell me more! I've only been there so far.

I think I should reemphasize that the girls you are going to be picking up, as a foreigner picking up Japanese girls with your amazing white skin and lack of Japanese ability, are total sluts who sleep with 3 different guys a week and would suck your cock for a Sizzler steak platter. These are not the cream of the crop. these are not the lovely submissive girls found in harem anime. they may have some redeeming qualities and a nice smile, but they're sluts, and odds are better than 1 in 2 they're carrying something.

so yes. you can get "a" girl just by being white. but you get what you deserve. you want a nice Japanese girl, you're gonna have to have a decent personality, good hygiene, speak some japanese, and all those other horrible compromises that come with actual relationships.

elostyle

Never forget! I'm Dumb!
marvelharvey said:
Oh by the way, the 'being funny' thing seems to be localized to just Osaka, not all of Kansai. Osakan people love to laugh, 90% of all Japanese comedians come from here!
Mainly been in Nara which practically is right next to Osaka. Then again, the whole country is so incredibly dense..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom