• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Recon Wildlands / For Honor free with GTX 1070/1080 purchase

Vuze

KblRIkN.png

BUY GEFORCE® GTX 10 SERIES, GET FOR HONOR OR GHOST RECON: WILDLANDS, FREE.*

Play a battle-hardened warrior in For Honor or go behind enemy lines to take down the cartel in Ghost Recon: Wildlands. For a limited time, you can take home your choice of these Ubisoft titles for free when you get Game Ready with a GeForce® GTX 1080 or 1070 graphics card, system, or notebook.
http://www.geforce.com/hardware/10series/for-honor-ghost-recon-wildlands-bundle#forceLocation=US

Codes are now redeemed through GFE: http://www.geforce.com/redeem-instructions

Bundle me if old

Kazuo Hirai

I really want everyone to know how much more Titanfall 2 sold than Nioh. It was a staggering amount.
WorldWide? I have a 1070 but only use it browse GAF.

These are my absolute favorite promotions. I just bought a WD2 code on ebay for $20, i'll look for these to hit the same price in a month or two and pick them up. For Honor looks super interesting as someone who liked Chivalry a lot, and I feel like GR fell off the radar, but some people seem to be positive on it?

Thanks for the heads up OP

Cheap eBay prices here we come!
Nice.

Vuze

WorldWide? I have a 1070 but only use it browse GAF.
I don't think it's WW, check your local Nvidia site. But this promo only applies to cards bought starting today.
So only the cards purchased straight from the nvidia website are qualified?
No, most popualr retailers are included. Check your local version of the promo site to see which are eligible.

Also yeah, looking forward to cheap Wildlands codes. Trying the demo and then probably waiting for reviews though unless sb is selling them for 20.

darknil

Was there a previous game gifted? I bought a 1070 last week.. I don't think I'll be able to redeem anything right?

Vuze

Was there a previous game gifted? I bought a 1070 last week.. I don't think I'll be able to redeem anything right?
Last promo was Watch Dogs 2 I think but that ended a while ago. Asking your retailer can't hurt but you are not eligible per se, no. You could however return the 1070 and rebuy it if you are entitled to that.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Try asking the retailer if it can spare a code. Today's the first day of the promotion, so you may get lucky.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Nooice

I just bought a 1070 on Saturday wtf.

My retailer back when I got the 980s gave me 2 codes for games a week after a bought them since a bundle showed up.

Just email or contact them, they're usually nice about it.
Or just return and buy it again if possible :p

Smokey

FYI I called Microcenter this morning and asked about the promotion. I bought my 1070 on the 22nd. They emailed me a code this afternoon.

I don't think it's WW, check your local Nvidia site. But this promo only applies to cards bought starting today.

No, most popualr retailers are included. Check your local version of the promo site to see which are eligible.

Also yeah, looking forward to cheap Wildlands codes. Trying the demo and then probably waiting for reviews though unless sb is selling them for 20.

Thanks, contacted support on ncix.ca and they gave me the codes. I bought my card on the 19th.

I bought a GTX 1070 from Amazon 3 weeks ago. I asked them today if they could qualify my order for a bundle code and they refused. FYI.

Timu

It says for amazon it's only for amazon.ca and not amazon(us), wow, I would had liked to get it from amazon(us).

Kudo

If somebody is selling, I'll buy For Honor for at least $20. Too many games in recent months so gotta save somewhere.

Cabal

Out of curiosity since you now have to redeem in GFE, couldn't they block your redemption based on what video card you have installed?

It says for amazon it's only for amazon.ca and not amazon(us), wow, I would had liked to get it from amazon(us).

I think after that whole Gears of War 4 fiasco with them giving free codes even if your order didn't ship at all, Nvidia is probably afraid to do business with Amazon US for a while.

nynt9

I have two 980s at SLI, would either of these be an improvement, and can I keep any of my old GPUs in and still see any benefit?

Top Bottom