• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volotaire

Drew shouldn't have problems with bosses in this game. With the Drebin system,
you can buy as many missiles/RPG bullets as you like
. Only problems for bosses will occur on the
last 2 bosses and Vamp CQC

Drew shouldn't have problems with bosses in this game. With the Drebin system,
you can buy as many missiles/RPG bullets as you like
. Only problems for bosses will occur on the
last 2 bosses and Vamp CQC

The beauty of MGScanlon is that Drew cannot be predicted. He's a total wildcard!

Bye thread. Here's hoping thread 15 has more anime and wrestling talk.

Drew metal gear loading screen thingy so DUMB

I love it, GB is the best

All that amazing advice Drew will continue to ignore.

MGS4 is definitely the easiest of the 4 games, just because of it having more modern controls Drew won't have to fight along with the bosses.

The last few hours of MGS4 are a massive clusterfuck but boy it has some of the best moments last gen.

Drew is going to experience the
microwave corridor.

Also the part where you
get to pilot Metal Gear Rex

Oh man.

Myggen

IIRC Danny O' Dwyer called in during one of those early, early Skype call in shows that they did once too.

He called in during one of the Hotspot podcasts with Jeff, Rich etc. But yeah, Danny has been a fan for a really long time. He's been a member of GB since pretty much the beginning, his first forum post on the site is from 7 years ago.

He called in during one of the Hotspot podcasts with Jeff, Rich etc. But yeah, Danny has been a fan for a really long time. He's been a member of GB since pretty much the beginning, his first forum post on the site is from 7 years ago.

That's awesome, I didn't realize. Any idea where I might find that clip?

yzCTcwW.png

:O

Megasoum

Banned
I'm pretty sure Danny called in on a GB show once too. I vaguely remember seeing a clip of that call with the guys on the Whiskey Media basement studio set.

Dizzy-4U

No. Like much of the original Gamespot content from back then, I suspect it's probably lost to time.
But the Hotspot mp3s are still around. I downloaded a 2005-2007 pack not too long ago.

I'm currently listening 2006, I'll report back If I find Danny.

popo

This is what Drew will look like after sitting through all those MGS4 cut scenes. Dan is on the other end of the rifle.

CI2Nk1EUcAETaGs.jpg

Bye thread. Here's hoping thread 15 has more anime and wrestling talk.

All that amazing advice Drew will continue to ignore.

MGS4 is definitely the easiest of the 4 games, just because of it having more modern controls Drew won't have to fight along with the bosses.

Except wildly hitting buttons to CQC and running around chucking grenades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom