• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

PetpeFU.png

Zaph

speaking of spicy mince, I forgot the GOAT takeaway pizza. If you have a turkish take away near you, go in and ask for 'lahmacun'. It's turkish pizza and it's incredible.

speaking of spicy mince, I forgot the GOAT takeaway pizza. If you have a turkish take away near you, go in and ask for 'lahmacun'. It's turkish pizza and it's incredible.

The greatest takeaway thing I ever got was a spicy chicken sarbeni which was basically a massive flatbread wrap with spicy shawarma chicken, that terrible mozzarella you get, chilli sauce and salad.

Heimbeck

Banned

This seems like the kind of thing you would say to see the "special items" they have for sale.

Sou Da

I tried that one guy's suggestion and ended up getting that 5 layer burrito along with the sriracha chicken crunchwrap.

Yeah that burrito is pretty much Taco Bell: The Food item.

What if Ducktales is in the future and Scrooge McDuck made his fortune by importing Munchy Boxes to America?

WANTED: Person to go into the future with me. This is not a joke. You'll get paid after we get back. Must bring your own cutlery. Safety not guaranteed. I have only done this once before.

jaina

well Domino's, your website didn't let me order in 3 browsers. So it's the great pizza place around the corner for UPF tomorrow.

Best frozen pizza is Dr Oetkers Ristorante line. It is weird how the germans have mastered frozen pizza.
Or this? I've rarely tried the higher quality brands

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Are Dominoes and Pizza Hut markedly better than most local pizza places in the US or something?

There isnt much other places for me that will deliver that is near me.

Dominoes, Pizza Hut, Round Table. Some other franchise brand pizza places too. Use to be a local place that had shitty cheap pizza that I liked but it closed down years ago. Wish I had more options :/

Dominoes is fine but good lord I hate their crust, all flakey n shit.

Zaph

Danny's The Point periscope was pretty good. Apparently the naming rights to On The Spot was sold to another company so they couldn't use it even if they wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom