• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

wait

why the fuck do i have to wait until december for my picross 3d fix

WHAT THE FUCK NOE, WAS THAT HOT AND HEAVY NINTENDO LINEUP THIS YEAR TOO JAM-PACKED FOR YOU?

JUviBXo.gif

Always love me some Jar Time even though I never have questions but it's always great to hear Jeff chill and shoot down some questions.

Patch notes on PS4 are still, BUG FIXES.

Best Metal Gear Scanlon is still the episode where they go into Arsenal Gear. That shit is bonkers anyway and seeing Drew's face during it was hilarious.

NzvwkNT.gif

Hindl

Best Metal Gear Scanlon is still the episode where they go into Arsenal Gear. That shit is bonkers anyway and seeing Drew's face during it was hilarious.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I just realised this episode of MGS is more than 2 years old. Holy shit, how is that possible?

Nothing at all. You'd think for the kind of game it is they would have some kind of post-launch PR plan of highlighting player discoveries or something, but engagement on any level with the community seems to be dead in the water.
I watched the GAF thread and subreddit waiting for some crazy super-rare discoveries. They never came, because everything was found the first 3 days.
Yeah, but it's basically 100% bug fixes.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I watched the GAF thread and subreddit waiting for some crazy super-rare discoveries. They never came, because everything was found the first 3 days.
Sean implied all the time that there is a lot to discover and he didn't want to spoil anything in interviews. All lies, pretty much.

Chuck

Still without luck
oh look the panel video is up

*watches some*

o _o

maybe next year a solo panel inside a closet at PAX will be the smarter choice.

I'm probably real late with this, but the first episode of Metal Gear Scanlon (just like the first Mario Party Party) is free to all on YouTube. I think it's a smart thing to do.

Salarians

Episode 5 and they're only just wondering if they're saying Rrrryo's name correctly. And now Dan is shipping Tom and military guy (two characters who've never even interacted; he's already shipping like a pro).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsiRKKq63_w

Enjoy, folks! (As always, be sure to share the stuff around if you like it, it's hard being a drop in an ocean. And if you haven't seen the other GiantBomb Animated videos on my channel, check em out!)
WOW

This Sunday, I'll be seeing the Baltimore Ravens for the first time (fourth overall) in a stadium suite. My sister's friends are pretty rich (like multiple yachts rich) and they invited us to their M&T Bank Stadium suite. Apparently it's all you can eat food (good food at that, like crab cakes). I'll probably be spending most of my time in the private outdoor seats, because if I wanted to watch the game on a TV in air condition, I'd just do that at home, but the food will probably draw me back in throughout the game. And to top it off, we have a parking pass that lets us park right by the stadium.

For someone who's not been to many live Ravens games (though, not for lack of want), I've had some crazy experiences there. On Thanksgiving 2011, my brother (a former 49ers athletic trainer) was given free tickets from his former employers when they came to play (the first Harbaugh v. Harbaugh match-up). Prior to the game, we were able to stand on the sidelines and watch the teams practice. We didn't get to meet any of the players, but the experience was awesome. Unfortunately (though I'm the last person that should complain) our seats were second from the very possible top. We went from the lowest point of the stadium, to nearly the highest. Unfortunately we had to leave that game early, as my brother's wife had to work Black Friday the next morning.

Indeed. Very much, indeed.

Megasoum

Banned
Fuck it... I dug out my old Zelda 3DS XL for Picross... The battery is so dead that it won'T even let me do the system update haha.

Peru

Finally listened to bombcast 444 where Drew talks about getting a pilot licence. As a long time flight sim fan I was super excited. Now I want a solo streaming series of Dream practicing flying on his sims.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Goddamn EU release date for Picross 3D 2... I am goin to buy 1 now because I have not palyed that anyway.

What is it? I went on amazon uk and its not even listed

Top Bottom