• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb @ E3 2014 | Ice Cream Truck vs. The Electronic Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
giantbombe3d8bu6.png

NEXT SHOW: 2015!

ARCHIVES

The E3 San Fran to LA Drivecast - Soundcloud Archive
Mixlr: Part 1, Part 2

Press Conference Commentary

We're Talking Over The Xbox Press Conference
We're Talking Over The EA Press Conference
We're Talking Over The Ubisoft Press Conference
We're Talking Over The Sony Press Conference
We're Talking Over The Nintendo Digital Event

Giant Bomb Live! 2014

Giant Bomb Live! Day 00
Giant Bomb Live! Day 01
- Guests: Palmer Lucky, Greg Kasavin, Hello Games / Dave Lang, Johnny V, Insomniac Games, Adam Boyes, Shuhei Yoshia / Phil Spencer, Frankie O'Connor, CD Projekt Red, Dan Teasdale / Matt Kessler
Giant Bomb Live! Day 02
- Guests: Cara Ellison, Mikey Neuman, Danny O'Dwyer, the McElroys, Casey Lynch / Jeremy Offen, Greg Miller, Wes Phillips, Tina Amini, Seth Killian, Mike Mika, Chris Charla / John Drake, Nathan Vella, Dennis Wedin, Greg Rice, Kris Piotrowski / Abbie Heppe, Greg Miller again, Garnett Lee, Jeff Canata, Ray Jay Vince (?), Tomas something something (???)
Giant Bomb Live! Day 03
- Guests: Ed Boon / Geoff Keighley, Alexa Ray Corriea, Josh Sawyer, Jeff Green, Alexander Sliwinski / Rami Ismali, Zoe Quinn, Cowboy, Jonathan Blow / Paul Barnett

Recaps

E3 Day 0 Press Conference Highlights
E3 Day 1 Showfloor Highlights
E3 2014: Coverage Uncovered
(must-watch)

Interviews

Ed Boon Talks Mortal Kombat X
John, John, John and Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes (2.0 Edition) RAW

-------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be updating the thread with archive links, confirmed guests and current streams as we go on. The chat at giantbomb.com/chat will be streaming Gamespot content in between the Giant Bomb shows if that's your sort of thing, plus there might be Twitch mirrors for the nightly streams, so if those show I'll be sure to link them. Oh, and in case you're wondering about ice cream trucks, click here.

Have a great E3, duders!

iKesHC4BocWmk.gif

Great OT. Glad there's a standalone thread for this - Giant Bomb's E3 coverage is a whole other experience. Can't wait to spend Monday soaking in the news with the crew.

Not sure if I'll watch their Digital Event coverage though. Jeff talking shit about Smash during a new Smash trailer doesn't sound great.

Liamc723

I'm going to watch the EA, Ubisoft and Nintendo conferences with the duders, I won't be able to concentrate properly if I watch the Microsoft and Sony conferences with them too, they're far too funny.

Great OT. Glad there's a standalone thread for this - Giant Bomb's E3 coverage is a whole other experience. Can't wait to spend Monday soaking in the news with the crew.

Not sure if I'll watch their Digital Event coverage though. Jeff talking shit about Smash during a new Smash trailer doesn't sound great.

Giantbomb has done a lot of genius stuff but talking over conferences was something I never liked.
Yeah this kind of coverage isn't for me (which is fine since other people seem to enjoy it). I'll watch the conferences on my own and catch up with the GB guys after. I'll give their E3 podcasts a shot but they always have so many guests on its hard for me to tell what's even going on sometimes and who's talking. Apparently Garnett Lee and Jeff Cannata are going to be on one night.

Zaph

I don't like being kettled by mods. But I concede, following two similar threads can be less than ideal.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Just found out about http://mixlr.ez.lv/archive/ from the GB thread the other day. I decided to listen to every single mixlr he's done since the start of May just to see it ramp up to E3 because I'm crazy and totally bored. I'm at the end of May now, can't wait to get to the current 6 hour drive.

Best part of their E3 stuff last year was Boyes showing up on stream and Evilore flipping around the PS4 like a toy.

DieH@rd

Banned
Giant Bomb daily coverage of E3... is the best part of E3. Guests are always highly entertaining.

Hopefully they will bring Cowboy, he needs to spill the beans about TLOU Remaster and U4 coding challenges. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom