• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb @ E3 2014 | Ice Cream Truck vs. The Electronic Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falifax

mucrnq.gif

Looking forward to this! I'm gonna watch the commentary pressers this year, last year was kind of... boring all around. With the Giant Bomb crew I can count on it being entertaining.
Secretly hoping for a Wonderbook 2 reveal or Wii Music U. Would be wonderful seeing the horror unfold :>

Secretly hoping for a Wonderbook 2 reveal or Wii Music U. Would be wonderful seeing the horror unfold :>
Nah the absolute best Giant Bomb E3 moments are borne out of completely unexpected things where they zero in on something weird and make it hilarious. Wonderbook and Wii Music might have been those things first time around, but I'm hoping for new and exciting things for the crew to turn into hilarity!

Nbz

Oh man I am so happy that they are gonna be riffing over the press conferences. I think I'll watch Microsoft and Sony without the duders, but will definitely come back later in the week and see what they had to say.

hope there shit doesn't get stolen this year
I suspect that's part of the reason they aren't going to the conferences. But there are other positives too, as adding commentary to the conferences is proven to be highly entertaining and they'll probably get a lot of views out of it versus just mirroring Gamespot's conference feed.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I suspect that's part of the reason they aren't going to the conferences. But there are other positives too, as adding commentary to the conferences is proven to be highly entertaining and they'll probably get a lot of views out of it versus just mirroring Gamespot's conference feed.

It seemed like it came out of a podcast discussion. They were talking about E3 and whether it's worth it to go still, and they all agreed that there's no benefit to the press conferences over watching a stream but the show floor and appointments are invaluable. I assume they came up with this idea for covering it after they talked about how miserable the whole press conference day experience is. Either that or I missed them saying this was their plan at the time of the podcast and only remembered it all later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom