• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb @ E3 2014 | Ice Cream Truck vs. The Electronic Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
When they are talking over the conferences, will they have the conferences on screen too? Tbh I'd probably watch the conferences live as vanilla, and then watch these

Zabant

Sa3Rv4D.png

IT'S KOFFING!

Volotaire

I loved teletext even though I grew up in late nineties/2000's. There was something about it that Digital text can't replicate.

Zabant

I loved teletext even though I grew up in late nineties/2000's. There was something about it that Digital text can't replicate.

I was born in 1990 and it always felt like this weird anachronism to me.

Then again I have had a PC + Internet for as long as my memory allows.

Volotaire

I was born in 1990 and it always felt like this weird anachronism to me.

Then again I have had a PC + Internet for as long as my memory allows.

I felt like it co-existed with the internet. I'm not sure why, I really enjoyed scrolling through all the pages through a TV. Born in mid 90's.

popo

I felt like it co-existed with the internet. I'm not sure why, I really enjoyed scrolling through all the pages through a TV. Born in mid 90's.

It coexisted with internet but pre-dated the connected tablet and phone boom - so if you wanted to quickly look up sports scores or news headlines without going to your computer, it was very useful.

Drakeon

Holy crap, they were doing 100mph!? Speed limit for I5 in Washington is 60, cops will bone you for doing anything above 70.

Its 70 mph speed limit along I5. So, yeah, he was going fast, but I think you're generally safe unless you go over 80+. Lots of people speed on I5 though, its just a whole fuckton of nothing between Sacramento and LA. Most of central Cali is off 99.

Well that sucks my Internet is down and I only have a small data package on my phone! Fattony better have that archive uploaded soon after they have finished :0

kiyomi

Canada is the new Japan.

Dany M said:
What is Drew's origin story? I missed it.

They hired him to prepare and send out t-shirts since they didn't have their own distributor, I think. And then he told them he had worked at a game company and had video editing skills. They didn't go super into detail but I didn't realise he was only there in a small role. Now the man has his own podcast. What a dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom