• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Extra Life 2016 - Streaming Games For The Kids!!

Solo 24 hours must be so tough. Eye strain is a fatigue. And from the bits I've seen the breaks he's taken have been pretty short. What a champ our Jeffrey is.

repeater

That wedding photo was really good, what a beautiful couple.

I only got to watch the last hour of Jeff's stream or so, how did people like the stream as a whole?

Man, I dozed off as well haha just caught up with what I missed. Fantastic work community, Jeff and what a beautiful wedding photo that is. Now I'm going back to sleep again because I'm exhausted as fuck.

Spenny

What a great stream and a nice little look into Jeff's personal life with that beautiful wedding photo. I can't wait for more of Jeff's persona streams.

derFeef

I've watched most of this stream and have enjoyed it a great deal. Mad props to Big Jeffery

He's so jaded, next stream he better have some furries in his house who beat him with dildo's. So much better.

Liked it too, very low-key but very enjoyable!

Sounds like I missed some good stuff last night. I look forward to watching the archive. Really fucking impressive showing by the GB community. Great job guys, makes me feel a little better after the shit sandwich that was last week.

Ja5iFRV.png

A reminder that Brad is starting in about 30 minutes. I'll Join in later when I finish with Day 5 deliberations.

Top Bottom