• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Extra Life 2016 - Streaming Games For The Kids!!

Tagyhag

They should just make it so you can't type a comment unless you donate 50+

Of course you'll still have trolls who do a charge back but at least it'll curb out the lazies.

Mr. F

Banned
Mannn I wish I could appreciate Titanfall/shooters enough to find it remotely interesting to watch.

Also fuck shitty donor comments, don't give them the satisfaction of quoting or reposting them

Brashnir

Mannn I wish I could appreciate Titanfall/shooters enough to find it remotely interesting to watch.

Also fuck shitty donor comments, don't give them the satisfaction of quoting or reposting them

hey, at least they're paying to make their shitty comments.

C4Lukins

Not to say that what giantbomb is doing is not interesting.

But Rooster Teeth is wrestling in furry/ Pokémon costumes and beating each other with dildos. For the kids.

Xeteh

Not to say that what giantbomb is doing is not interesting.

But Rooster Teeth is wrestling in furry/ Pokémon costumes and beating each other with dildos. For the kids.

Lol its funny because dildos are like toy penises.

They have raised almost 600k with their antics, not including poster and tshirt sales which is another 200k plus.

They also have a far larger viewer base. Just look at any video on their channel compared to the views that GB videos pull in.

C4Lukins

Lol its funny because dildos are like toy penises.

They also have a far larger viewer base. Just look at any video on their channel compared to the views that GB videos pull in.

Yeah ten times that of Giant Bomb when it comes to the live feed. But watching Jeff dying inside while being completly bored playing just about everything, is more compelling.

I love Jeff, but I do not think he enjoys video games anymore. And if he does, he does not seem to show it.

He seems a bit dead inside when it comes to video games.

Phatmac

Yeah ten times that of Giant Bomb when it comes to the live feed. But watching Jeff dying inside while being completly bored playing just about everything, is more compelling.
Jeff playing old games is always better than pandering to the lowest demographic. Jeff's the best.

Jintor

lmao it's the gb is dead inside argument all over again

come on man, he didn't play like 6 hours of titanfall just then cos he hates video games

I'm back! Horraay for the old games.

9Gx2ZPV.gif

We almost went 36+ pages without any of that GB is "dead" argument.

Don't feed the troll because he could easily close this stream and watch any of the other Extra Life streams out there. Furthermore, this is the GB thread, let's keep it about this stream and the kids.

For the past couple of years, Jeff has seemed joyless.

I remember people saying that about him in 2012. Dude has actually seemed super upbeat recently, with the good stuff in his personal life and all the random stuff that has been happening in gaming like the PS4 Pro / Scorpio / Nintendo Switch. He's seasoned and been around the block long enough to know when something is all hype, so not a lot shocks him or surprises him. But with the state of gaming as it is now he's actually been more insightful than ever. He's toned down his comedy a lot in the past few years but that's probably more due to losing Ryan and Vinny moving away, since those dudes knew how to bounce off of him very well.

Top Bottom