• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Extra Life 2016 - Streaming Games For The Kids!!

Dude, Jeff seems enthralled by hitman so far. My unlikely prediction of hitman goty has maybe gotten a tiny bit less unlikely.

It will be top 3 for sure I think. With an outside chance at the top spot.

I reserved the PS4 complete season a few months back for $37 on Amazon. I look forward to playing it in January.

It will be top 3 for sure I think. With an outside chance at the top spot.

I reserved the PS4 complete season a few months back for $37 on Amazon. I look forward to playing it in January.

I really can't see anything other than doom taking the top spot from it. I feel overwatch will not be as high as people think, just cuz Jeff and brad don't really have that connection.

Edit: maybe titanfall 2

jett

D-Member
Wow Jeff beat The Goonies LOL. I don't think I ever beat a single C64 game in my life.Just catching up with the stream, watching these old retro games of my childhood is better than watching the latest HITMAN game, let me tell you that.

gCytDJu.gif

game's pretty good

Kahoona

I really can't see anything other than doom taking the top spot from it. I feel overwatch will not be as high as people think, just cuz Jeff and brad don't really have that connection.

Edit: maybe titanfall 2

Doom will probably win Biggest Surprise, but its multiplayer will probably not get it GOTY I think.

chogidogs

For the record, lettuce never hurt anybody. And it's a green leafy vegetable. It's good for you.

Edit: lettuce + kewpie is the bomb, haters!

Top Bottom