• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catvoca

Banned
qXcKmIj.jpg
2717691-0450232381-tumbl.gif

Giant Bomb Presents: PLAYERUNKNOWN's BATTLEGROUNDS Multi-Battle Battle Royale Free-For-All Brawl All-Stars First Strike Edition

is what I would have gone with.
its better because you dont have to craft rocks and shit

people are finally discovering how shitty and annoying crafting is

Oh right. I keep forgetting that was a thing in the other ones.

PUB really cut the fat in the best way possible. And the whole parachute intro is hilarious... and great. It's a collection of good ideas.

Meguro

Banned
I've been playing Shovel Knight on the Joy-Con D-Pad and it's actually been totally fine. But Axiom Verge is a bit more involved.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Cannot wait for PPTetris tomorrow. All these amazing releases this year, and I'm excited for Tetris.

Aw man whats wrong with the ps4 dpad? It seems fine to me. I'm no pro though.

Nothing, it's great. It's no Saturn d-pad, but nothing is.

Mr. F

Banned
I wonder if they would just sell a left Joycon with a proper Dpad at some point, or if that would be too confusing from a mainstream perspective for Joycon multiplayer games.

I've been playing Shovel Knight on the Joy-Con D-Pad and it's actually been totally fine. But Axiom Verge is a bit more involved.

Yeah I played through Specter Knight with the Joy-Con D-buttons, worked well enough. I'm sure it will be fine for Axiom Verge too.

Like comparing the sacrifices made for portable versions of games, I'll take the Joy-Con's lack of D-pad over Vita versions having to put actions on the touchscreen/backtouch any day. And I played a lot of games with that stuff on the Vita.

robotrock

Banned
I hope nintendo fixes or has a solution for:

the switch dpad
the dock scratching
the switch bending

before I need to buy one for mario

LiK

Isn't that technically the function of the four buttons on the left joycon in handheld mode? I know it's not a traditional d-pad, but that's what it's there for ya?

yea, but it just feels like separate buttons. Not even like the Vita's fake d-pad.

robotrock

Banned
edit; was there any follow up with the bent switch thing? didn't see any news after that initial thread

No idea tbh. I hope it's all fine. I personally did have the issue with my switch with the bent dock scratching it, so I was ready to believe the thing was getting bent too.

robotrock

Banned
The first game was awesome, the rest? Not so much.

I never played any of these games but I remember hearing the first game was pretty bad, the second game was pretty alright, and third was bad? I don't know. I wouldn't mind more co-op focused franchises coming back but I never played those games. Also I hope Dead Space 4 wouldn't be co-op focused.

I would like them to put Blood on the Sand on Xbone BC

Mr. F

Banned
It was never the series for me in the first place, but I kind of lump them in with the Medal of Honour reboot in terms of tacky
imo
iraq war-era military rah rah shooters (I dont know if this is all a correct conflation).

I never played any of these games but I remember hearing the first game was pretty bad, the second game was pretty alright, and third was bad? I don't know. I wouldn't mind more co-op focused franchises coming back but I never played those games. Also I hope Dead Space 4 wouldn't be co-op focused.

I would like them to put Blood on the Sand on Xbone BC

The first one was really mediocre. Never bothered with the sequels. The main characters were also everything wrong with modern military shooters during those years.

daveo42

Banned
I wanna see Isaac fistbumping necromorphs.

If a Dead Space wasn't a dead franchise at this point, 4 would totally start this way, with Issac having some big boobed woman sitting on his lap while he was drinking an ice cold Budweiser.

I miss dead space.

Once everything clicked for me with the club management in Yakuza it becomes like crack.

Someone should make a mobile clone of it or something.

Catvoca

Banned
If a Dead Space wasn't a dead franchise at this point, 4 would totally start this way, with Issac having some big boobed woman sitting on his lap while he was drinking an ice cold Budweiser.

I miss dead space.

He takes off the helmet and it's actually Duke Nukem.

can amy hennig reboot dead space after she's done with star wars
She'll never be done with Star Wars. Nobody at EA will. Like Activision and Call of Duty, I expect any EA team not working on Star Wars is just one underperformance away from now working on Star Wars.

I would actually be excited for a Star Wars themed Army of Two.

Hjod

Banned
Internet Dan poked out his head during the cabaret mini-game but Alex put an end to it. We now know what Internet Dan does for a day job, strip club DJ.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Just got around to watching the Flinthook QL, that game looks a lot better than I thought the first time they showed it on UPF. But more importantly, the fact that Jason didn't like the pixel art monster hunter game is the most shocking revelation of 2017.

Just got around to watching the Flinthook QL, that game looks a lot better than I thought the first time they showed it on UPF. But more importantly, the fact that Jason didn't like the pixel art monster hunter game is the most shocking revelation of 2017.

top 10 anime betrayals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom