• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

robotrock

Banned
Can we just think about this for a minute? COD WW2, Destiny 2, Battlefront II, Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite, Yakuza Kiwami, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy & Middle-earth: Shadow of War + whatever is going to be announced or have a release date at E3. WTF is this year.

these games suck (not really)

give me mario though

Catvoca

Banned
COD looks cool but as long as they stick with the €50 season pass + Lootbox microtransactions with game-altering stuff I'm not interested.

I'll probably break down and play it anyway

Hindl

Can we just think about this for a minute? COD WW2, Destiny 2, Battlefront II, Danganronpa 3, Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite, Yakuza Kiwami, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy & Middle-earth: Shadow of War + whatever is going to be announced or have a release date at E3. WTF is this year.

Don't forget Mario

def sim

Mean Tweets Okerlund ‏Verified account @alex_navarro 59m59 minutes ago
Can't believe CoD WWII campaign has you play as Hitler, shooting Americans and screaming ”I'ma Hitler! I'ma gonna win this time!" Sick.

alex you goof

Do you think it's going to get delayed or is this just your rule before you start hyping some games

Well, let's not forget how many times Breath of The Wild got delayed(deservedly so). At the same time, I imagine Nintendo really wants Mario out this year to make the Switch worth a damn during the holiday season.

---

Alex's twitter is some good #content right now. lmao at these people.

LiK

Jeff and Rorie are on fire this week. I guess this is what happens when you weren't on Bombcast for more than a week.

Hindl

Well, let's not forget how many times Breath of The Wild got delayed(deservedly so). At the same time, I imagine Nintendo really wants Mario out this year to make the Switch worth a damn during the holiday season.

---

Alex's twitter is some good #content right now. lmao at these people.

Oh fair enough. Although apparently it's done and they're just holding it for holiday. The director said the game was "considerably finished" at the Switch reveal event in January, so it would be crazy to say something like that and have the game slip. I think they just don't have another big game besides Xenoblade 2 for the fall, and that a) might slip and b) is niche anyway, so they just decided to release Mario during the holidays

Jeff and Rorie are on fire this week. I guess this is what happens when you weren't on Bombcast for more than a week.

Bomb crew takes next Tuesday off and the engineers run the next bombcast

daveo42

Banned
Where is this news you speak of? I thought Giant Bomb didn't do news anymore and have instead transitioned into the lucrative business of YT videos.

my /s tag is my avatar

Who is your avatar, 'cause I just assume its you and you are a very young person.
image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom