• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamchan

That's just Jeff default face.

Also Rare platformers were always a lower tier below Mario and even Crash and Spyro.

For people on the fence about Yakuza, BITE is a bite of the game. There's no way they're going to go through all the sidequests, which often have amazing payoffs or great storylines. So if you like what you're watching, it'd be a really good idea to go pick up the game and try it out yourself.

Dammit I didn't get SA on the Hitman elusive.

I followed the guide but no, I get caught with the syringe and the youtuber gets it done easy.

Stupid Winter Suit will never be mine.

Wunder

we are long past the point that throwing shade should be retired
throwingshadeweb5.jpg

who are these people

Mr. F

Banned
I'm probably not going to get to play Persona tonight and it's bumming me out hard. Send thoughts and prayers, thanks.

GB-tangent for the topic police: wasn't there a Drawn to Death quick look on the schedule or am I imagining things?

I'm probably not going to get to play Persona tonight and it's bumming me out hard. Send thoughts and prayers, thanks.

GB-tangent for the topic police: wasn't there a Drawn to Death quick look on the schedule or am I imagining things?

As of right now, you're imagining things.

There are talks of a Drawn to Death QL but it hasn't been on the schedule yet.

Also I think the next TiTR is Vinny against Dan in Soul Calibur 2.

Eh, that doesn't sound that fun.

I think TiTR needs a game with a more tangible sense of progression.
Take what I said with a grain of salt but it was either mentioned in this week or last weeks Beastcast that Vinny and Dan were gonna do that. Maybe it will just be a stream instead.

I do wish we had another run going but the amount of content they've put out, I can't complain.

Hell, everyone is pulling their weight.

Hindl

Rewatching the P4 ER, I got to the part where
Morooka gets killed
and it's pretty crazy how Jeff instantly knows what happens. He instantly guessed it was
a copycat killer
and once they find out
it's a high schooler, he instantly guesses it's the kid from the beginning of the game with the weird eyes

Wunder

Morooka gets killed
and it's pretty crazy how Jeff instantly knows what happens. He instantly guessed it was
a copycat killer
and once they find out
it's a high schooler, he instantly guesses it's the kid from the beginning of the game with the weird eyes

bet he looked up the plot on wikipedia

I just want to say that Siege is one of the freshest MP experiences of this gen. I had a blast playing it on a stretch of 2-3 months with friends and family. Thinking of going back to it once the slew of games die down, maybe at the tail end of summer or something.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Morooka gets killed
a copycat killer
and once they find out

I might be wrong, but didn't Jeff say (end game spoilers for a decade old Giant Bomb series)
Adachi was the killer
before he was even given a name?

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
He's given a name before you know it's a murder?

Or is he called
rookie

He was
young detective

It was only for the start of the first conversation and Jeff also accused at least one other person, I'm pretty sure anybody who looked mildly suspicious was the murderer at that point.

Wunder

Not sure if it's that plot point specifically, but people were shoving spoilers at jeff while they were playing the P4 ER.

Yeah I know there was some talk about them following a guide or knowing what to do for the true ending, and i think that mostly had to do with the comments during the ER

Hindl

Jeff admitted, during the ER, that he was spoiled

I think that was just for the true ending right?

And I'm just spoiler tagging cuz I know a few people going through the P4 ER for the first time with the launch of Persona 5

Also when was the last time Jeff had an actual jar for Jar Time

Giganteus

I just want to say that Siege is one of the freshest MP experiences of this gen. I had a blast playing it on a stretch of 2-3 months with friends and family. Thinking of going back to it once the slew of games die down, maybe at the tail end of summer or something.
Last month I had a strong itch for a tactical FPS, so I gave in and bought Siege. I'm really glad I did. In my book, it's excellent, which is the opposite of my impression of it when it first came out, especially after Giant Bomb's QL.

Last month I had a strong itch for a tactical FPS, so I gave in and bought Siege. I'm really glad I did. In my book, it's excellent, which is the opposite of my impression of it when it first came out, especially after Giant Bomb's QL.

I bought it when it first released after trying out the beta, there is still nothing like it. I was the only one talking positively about it around here. I'm not one to get hooked on one game for months but that game did it for me, even when I bought and played whatever game that was releasing at the time. I still made time for Siege.

Tubobutts

There are talks of a Drawn to Death QL but it hasn't been on the schedule yet.

Also I think the next TiTR is Vinny against Dan in Soul Calibur 2.
I think PUBG would be better because they would at least be working together.

Although it would be interesting to see if Dan is willing to be as big of a piece of shit as he is to Jason to Vinny.

You think we'll get more Noctropolis or Tender Loving Care this week or WILD CARD?

Also sad news to report...Beth Tegarden, who played the nurse passed away in 2014.

RIP.

Edit: I'd love a Playeruknown Battlergrounds stream for Beast this week.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
This Yooka laylee QL is amazing for probably the wrong reasons.

Dan losing his mind to sickness and wrestling.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I'm gunna be an uncle at some point this week for the first time. How soon is too soon to get an infant really into Giant Bomb/ Wrestling/Anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom