• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

I thought it might be her too but I saw a tweet from her that said she was going to Austin the first week of May so I don't know if that works with the whole Monday thing

eh, i think the smart money is still on her. Could just be an announcement on Monday and then a few days off until her official start date.

Strax

I wonder if Yahtzee retains the rights to Zero Punctuation after moving to GB since he started it before joining The Escapist. Maybe he'll just drop it when he joins.

kiguel182

This new hire talk is killing me, I'm so curious to find out!

Also, hopefully the video people come in soon. Jason and Vinny doing it all alone seems like a crazy amount of work.

eh, i think the smart money is still on her. Could just be an announcement on Monday and then a few days off until her official start date.

Yeah no one else as far as I know has even remotely hinted at starting a new job in The gaming industry in sf.

2934957-dragonquestheroes2.jpg

Quick Look: Dragon Quest Heroes II
Killing ten thousand smiling slimes is pretty fun no matter whatever realm or dimension or video game you're from.

wouldn't it be funny if the first UPF during the premium sale was accidentally made available to everybody

or did they make it free this week to entice non-preems

I wonder if Yahtzee retains the rights to Zero Punctuation after moving to GB since he started it before joining The Escapist. Maybe he'll just drop it when he joins.

probably not serious, but still, worst idea I've ever heard in my entire life.

it's always weird when people suggest that solo operators join GB, but fucking Yahtzee? no thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom