• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I bought the murder island shirt and this for the gym
W13354.jpg

can i get a taco bell wedding?

Yooo, that pic of Brad in PSVR is getting me hype.

Going to GS tomorrow to trade-in a bunch of N64 games and some other stuff because they are running an extra 70% trade in deal. Probably going to end up walking out with a PSVR or I may just end up ordering it online since they are giving you a free PS camera. It all depends on how much I get. Right now, if things go as planned, I'll be getting $483 so I should be good to get a bundle :D

Hasney

Yooo, that pic of Brad in PSVR is getting me hype.

Going to GS tomorrow to trade-in a bunch of N64 games and some other stuff because they are running an extra 70% trade in deal. Probably going to end up walking out with a PSVR or I may just end up ordering it online since they are giving you a free PS camera. It all depends on how much I get. Right now, if things go as planned, I'll be getting $483 so I should be good to get a bundle :D

Yeah, PSVR is pretty great. Shame more people don't play RIGS though. Best FPS ever.

I am happy they seem to be tinkering around with a TNT like format again.

TNT needed to go away or needed a radical rethink because it was getting a bit dire at the end
(sort of like UPF now)
but it was a cool format and the site has been messing something like it ever since.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Post your N64 games in the bst thread and you'll make more money than what GS is going to pay you. You'll get actual money too.

oti

Banned
I plugged-in my Xbox S again (selling it on ebay just isn't worth it) and now I'm ready to buy PUBG on Xbox® where is PUBG© on Xbox®™?

Post your N64 games in the bst thread and you'll make more money than what GS is going to pay you. You'll get actual money too.

I appreciate the advice, but I really am fine with GameStop! It'd take forever to sell the 24 games I have. Besides, I've searched BST and most of the games I have are only being sold for $3 more than what GS will give me at most. I'll be getting an extra 70% too, so that will bring it even closer.

To be fair that goes for anything. Services like gamestop is purely for convenience.

Yeah! These N64 games mean literally nothing to me and being able to trade them for something I really, really want, quickly, is fine by me.

Tagyhag

“We had known for a long time that we were going to do this silly Taco Bell wedding,” said Ryckert. “But when I saw her walking down the aisle with her father — even in spite of the silly circumstances surrounding it — it was so easy to singularly focus on this genuinely important life event.”

Dan is such a lovable goofball.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's a shame that Yakuza has the most prominent Michiru sidequests that are basically the most gross stereotypical trans in games things

because at the same time, Yakuza is actually so far ahead of other games with trans representation. There's at least 5 in the series and even the goofy, hurtful michiru stuff does have the turnaround that she's a total badass, Pleasure King can be kind of bad but she admits at the end its just to fuck with Kiryu and she's all around an awful person regardless of being trans.

Was just thinking about this when I saw the Persona thread. Guys, why is Yakuza so much better than Persona?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom