• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingocfs

"Market to me, Daddy. Give me that pre-order incentive all over my face!"

Having perspective feels like a rarity. Corporations are not your friend. I wish people would climb over each other to drool over a piece of media after consuming it instead of before.

Edit: Not to say people shouldn't be excited about something existing, of course. Just, sip the kool-aid first to see if it has cyanide in it before you chug it down.

It always has cyanide in it.

Hindl

also like i know its switchmania and shit but i really dont understand all the new arms threads htat popped up that, for whatever reason, they felt was more important than just posting it in the arms thread.
Well part of it is that Nintendo fans are insane and have a bit of a persecution complex so they wanna justify this game. But the other part is that I think a lot of people are surprised that they actually like it and are eager to talk about it in different ways. It can get pretty annoying tho

The best thing about the GB vrs EZA war is that if you asked anyone on the GB Staff who Easy Allies where I am not sure anyone outside of maybe Ben would be able to tell you.

Also Zelda Update! This one shrine with a motion controlled ball puzzle can go to hell. I googled it and tried the upside down trick but its still a pain trying to make the final jump.

This shit better not win GOTY.

Its only the final jump thats the pain. If it was 1 block longer it would be annoying doing the ball puzzle but not anger inducing.

Dineren

Banned
EZA feud is stupid and I'm pretty sure this thread has been warned before about it.

Also Zelda Update! This one shrine with a motion controlled ball puzzle can go to hell. I googled it and tried the upside down trick but its still a pain trying to make the final jump.

Has anyone besides Dan even come close to finishing it? I know Brad really liked it early on, but if he never goes back to it and no one else plays it I don't see how it will even come close. Jeff respecting it sure isn't going to be enough.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I don't know if it's this threads fault but I've been getting advertisements for custom made light sabers non stop.

Joeku

The best thing about the GB vrs EZA war is that if you asked anyone on the GB Staff who Easy Allies where I am not sure anyone outside of maybe Ben would be able to tell you.

Its only the final jump thats the pain. If it was 1 block longer it would be annoying doing the ball puzzle but not anger inducing.

Fuck those gyro puzzles. It made me switch from the WIiU pro controller to the GamePad to do them.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
gyro_meat_lunch_plaka_athens_greece_day_with_kaye.jpg

?

I hope Jeff is wearing his Snapchat glasses when someone walks out on stage with the same, causing Jeff to immediately take them off and snap them in half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom