• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Damn, this upf took a hard turn.

It really did. We could have been watching REZ infinte, a game that came out two days ago but instead we got watching a stream of a moba that came out in 2013. I might be done with Giant Bomb for a while. It seems they are creeping more and more into a ton of stuff I really don't like or care about at all. I was enjoying parts of this UPF and then dota happened and it halted all enjoyment.

can't believe they are finally splitting the bombcast for non-premiums

edit: probably nothing, but west did talk about a lot of biggish stuff on the horizon last bombcast

Wait are you guys fucking around about the separate premium subs?
image.php

Food minute with Blitzrules240.

Back on Pickle talk, I tried some dill pickle kettle potato chips and DAMN, they are tasty. I will definitely buy these again.

giant bomb premium is no exclusively on CBS all access.

What a stacked lineup.

New Star Trek
Old Star Trek
Mario Lopez' candy crush saga
Occasionally Brad playing geometry wars.

Rainmaker

Banned
I was watching UPF on my PS4 browser. I left it up and when I came back it is going from the premium play button to jeff saying "HOT sssssPOTATO" on a loop. I'm living a wild life over here

Also, I thought UPF was pretty good this week!

BTA

This is why shitposting about stuff in the thread during streams sucks.

Also happy to see the Megadate already up; will probably watch that later or in the morning.

Top Bottom